Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash

How much do you sleep?

Eight hours? That's one hour too long, according to this study: https://www.yahoo.com/health/getting...542650632.html

I rarely sleep 7 hours straight anymore. I usually wake up and go back to sleep to add up a total of 7-8 hours a night, occasionally less. The studies do have the numbers so it appears that one extra hour matters.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Don't know, but it's not even nearly enough. I spent the whole week being sleepy and slow. Can't wait for Friday...

vCash
    In the winter, I sleep 8 hours a night because I hate being cold so sleep just gets me through the season faster. I also find it is easier to sleep in the winter. In the summer, it's closer to 6 hours - I stay up later and more things wake me up in the middle of the night.
    What would Jenny do?

vCash
    I too am a seasonal sleeper. In the summer, 6 1/2 hours and in the winter 7 1/2. Any less and I'll feel tired. Any more and I'll feel tired. Weekends and weekdays are the same schedule for me.

vCash
    Not enough, 5-6 hours each weekday night, maybe 8-9 hours on the weekend.

vCash
    About 8-9 hours.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    Anywhere between 5 and 8 hours. I never know how long or how well I will sleep.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I'm with Judiz. 5-6 hours during the week, and 8-9 on the weekend.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Probably between 6-7 hours a night.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    3 - 4 during the week, 8ish on the weekend
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    During the work week, I sleep an average of 6 1/2 hours probably. This is my fault because I'm a night owl and like to read in bed, stay up late to squeeze in a favorite show, etc.

On the weekend, I am actually sleeping a little more lately and sometimes get close to 7 hours. I noticed that even when I go to bed later on the weekend, I tend to wake up at the same time that I do during the work week. But I almost always go back to sleep and I get more sleep in total. The morning light tends to wake me up.

I've started sleeping through the night, too and I think that depends a lot more on my job change. My former employer was dysfunctional and I'd wake up in the middle of the night anxious and it usually took some time to fall back to sleep.

vCash
    I probably get about 4-5 hours of broken sleep. It takes me forever to fall asleep, and then I either sleep so lightly I keep waking up, or I dream all night and wake up exhausted. Most days I get a half hour nap around 4:00 in the afternoon.
    Occasionally, I manage to quiet my mind and maybe get 6 or 7 hours, but that is pretty rare.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    There was a time in my life where I was getting enough sleep and I would wake up before the alarm clock. I consistently would wake up about 7.5 hours after I fell asleep and I was falling asleep pretty quickly after going to bed.

These days, now that I'm old and probably need less sleep, I have a sense that I need about 7 hours of sleep but it's hard to tell because I have cats that tend to wake me in the night and am not going to bed when I am tired but 30 to 90 min later and I often am dragging myself out of bed earlier than I'd like.

I sleep 4-6 hours during the week and 5-8 on the weekend. I may take a nap on the weekend too. Today I slept in and I got up around 7-7.5 hours after I went to bed/fell asleep but my alarm went off 3 hours ago and there were wakings in there too.
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

vCash
    I try to switch everything off downstairs and get into bed from 11pm so that i can read for bit etc with a view to switching off the light at midnight, and falling asleep shortly after that. The alarm goes off at 7am and I snooze a couple of times. I'm guessing I get somewhere between 6 and 7 hours sleep in the week, and maybe 8 at the weekend.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Well in my old apartment I slept about 8 good hours.

In my new apartment, I spend about 8 hours lying in bed, waking and sleeping some amount of time...
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    6 hours, but I almost always take an additional 1-2 hour nap later in the day. I've been sleeping like this for a good 5 years now & it's working out nicely.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    usually about 6 hours. Occasionally on my "Monday" for work (I work night shifts) I try to get a nap in the afternoon, but that's about a 50/50 thing
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    At home, I get 8-9 hours. But on holiday, I always wake up early.

fragrance free
    vCash
    I've found that I feel worse if I'm in bed more than 7.5 hours. I have rheumatoid arthritis and I stiffen up if I sleep too long.
    I'm typically in bed 6.5 to 7 hours but I tend to get up 3 or 4 times a night.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    around 7 hours. I sleep soundly but more and more often have to get up to pee in the middle of the night I fall right back asleep though.

I almost always wake up feeling exhausted, though. especially when it's the weekend and I wake up hours before I need to
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast