Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    New Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 4/2014 - Saturday May 10/2014: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5078768.html

Monday, May 5
    "24: Live Another Day" 8 p.m. EDT on Fox
    "Louie" 10 p.m. EDT on FX

Tuesday, May 6
    "Small Town Security" at 9 p.m. EDT on AMC

Wednesday, May 7
    "Catfish: The TV Show" 10 p.m. EDT on MTV

Thursday, May 8
    "Comedy Bang! Bang!" 10:30 p.m. EDT on IFC

Saturday, May 10
    "In the Flesh" 10 p.m. EDT on BBC America

Please post any shows I may have missed.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I'm looking forward to "In The Flesh" on BBC America. It's a good pairing with "Orphan Black" on Saturday.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I'm glad Last Comic Standing is coming back!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    CTV Unveils 2014 Summer Lineup, Headlined by Season 2 of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA Beginning July 8

Also looking forward to Bravo's 19-2. CTV teased us with one episode earlier this year, and I was more than a little p.o.'d to find out later that it was on one of the specialty channels. Space's Bitten and Orphan Black will also be broadcast later this summer, but no dates yet.
    images on ice - Figure Skating Photography

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 11/2014 - Saturday May 17/2014: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5078768.html

Sunday, May 11
    "Rosemary's Baby" at 9 p.m. EDT on NBC
    "Penny Dreadful" 10 p.m. EDT on Showtime

Tuesday, May 13
    "Riot" 9 p.m. EDT on Fox

vCash
    Beauty and the Beast is coming back and i must say I am very surprised. But happy about Defiance and Hemlock Grove coming back. History also lists a series perhaps title "The World Wars" and I will definite watch.

Just wanted to add I am also looking for the the Silicon Valley inspired show "Halt and Catch Fire" by AMC. I would think that the whole Microsoft+Apple+IBM rivalry etc. should provide a lot of material for the show.
    http://recode.net/2014/05/09/stars-o...s-god-complex/
    Last edited by Buzz; 05-11-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "In The Flesh" started it's new season off good last night on BBC America. I recommend it.

Looking forward to watching "Penny Dreadful" on Showtime tonight. Glad they didn't put it on at 9PM.

vCash
    SYTYCD is back.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Did anyone bother with the Rosemary's Baby remake last night? I might have tuned in out of curiosity if it had been other night and there weren't a gazilliion other things going on ... but it does seem pretty pointless.

vCash
    I'm still waiting for a premiere date for the 2014 season of "Who Do You Think You Are".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    SYTYCD is back.
    http://www.fox.com/dance/
    SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE soars into its 11th season this May with a two-hour premiere event showcasing America's most talented dancers during the audition rounds, beginning Wednesday, May 28 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). Hosted by Cat Deeley and featuring resident judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy, as well as guest judges, including Jenna Dewan-Tatum (Atlanta), Billy Porter and Misty Copeland (Philadelphia), Wayne Brady (New Orleans), Jenna Elfman and Fabrice Calmels (Chicago) and Christina Applegate (Los Angeles). The new season of the Emmy Award-nominated hit dance competition series once again will include awe-inspiring performances, as well as nail-biting eliminations, as the contestants compete to be named America's Favorite Dancer.

In Season 11, producers travel across the country in search of dancers who represent the best America has to offer. Callbacks are held in Los Angeles, where the dancers work with top choreographers to learn routines that they will perform for judges Lythgoe and Murphy, and guest judges Adam Shankman, Tara Lipinski, Stephen “tWitch” Boss and Irina Dvorovenko. Once the judges pick the Top 20 dancers, they turn it over to America. Each week, the dancers will be paired up to perform inspired pieces choreographed by some of the biggest names in the business. The following week, one male and one female dancer will be eliminated from the competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Did anyone bother with the Rosemary's Baby remake last night? I might have tuned in out of curiosity if it had been other night and there weren't a gazilliion other things going on ... but it does seem pretty pointless.
    I didn't, but saw this was posted in the Movies thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    I caught the last hour of Rosemary's Baby on NBC:

Besides Zoe Saldana's acting, it was kind of meh. They tied in more action and special effects, whereas the original Polanski film in '68 dealt w/ horror on a more subtle, psychological level. Rosemary's husband played by Cassavetes in the original was also a lot creepier than the current actor.

I don't know why they chose to actually show the baby. In the movie, I have no idea why they chose Paris as the setting. Perhaps to be different? Also, the 2-part series was missing Ruth Gordon
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 18/2014 - Saturday May 24/2014: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5078768.html

Monday, May 19
    "Masterchef" p.m. EDT on Fox
    "The Bachelorette" 9:30 p.m. EDT on ABC

Wednesday, May 21
    "Motive" 10 p.m. EDT on ABC

Thursday, May 22
    "Last Comic Standing 9 p.m. EDT on NBC
    "Gang Related" 9 p.m. EDT on Fox

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 18/2014 - Saturday May 24/2014:

"Motive" 10 p.m. EDT on ABC
    Wow, I hadn't realized ABC was just picking this up now. We've had the new season on CTV since March. I guess ABC wanted it as a summer filler.

I'm still liking this a lot, intriguing twist on the standard cop drama. There's some nice character building in this season too. And all the Vancouver setting are a great bonus.

Not a series but a special: The Maya Rudolph Show, 10:00 Monday, NBC.

I adore Maya Rudolph, but it's been decades since I last saw a variety show that worked. I'll definitely watch, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Wow, I hadn't realized ABC was just picking this up now. We've had the new season on CTV since March. I guess ABC wanted it as a summer filler.

I'm still liking this a lot, intriguing twist on the standard cop drama. There's some nice character building in this season too. And all the Vancouver setting are a great bonus.

I'm not sure if I remember correctly but isn't Motive on its second season. The first season was on in the summer last year. ABC definitely has it placed for summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    I'm not sure if I remember correctly but isn't Motive on its second season. The first season was on in the summer last year. ABC definitely has it placed for summer.
    Yes. Sorry if I wasn't clear -- the second season started on CTV in March.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    HBO Releases the First Trailer for 'True Blood' Season Seven (VIDEO): http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

FX & FXX Set Summer Premiere Dates for 'Tyrant', 'The Strain', 'The Bridge': http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

"The Strain" sounds interesting. ^

Is anyone else a fan of "In The Flesh" on BBC America? I think it's really well written.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Wait - TARA LIPINSKI is going to be a guest judge this season? was this already discussed and I missed it?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Never heard that, until now!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Wait - TARA LIPINSKI is going to be a guest judge this season? was this already discussed and I missed it?
    First I heard of it as well. I'm thinking she will start turning up as a celebrity judge on a lot of shows now. Well, on shows that use celebrity judges anyway.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast