vCash

This model looks a lot like Nancy Kerrigan...

An ad for Belk recently came with our local paper, and the woman on the cover looks almost exactly like Nancy Kerrigan. The original paper ad actually looks even more like her, but you can view the mirror image here (don't know why they flipped it):

http://www.belk.com/

That's not really Nancy, is it?

ETA: OK, I posted this yesterday. Apparently they've changed the picture on their Web site since then, and the new model, a blonde, looks nothing like Nancy Kerrigan. Maybe the faux Nancy will pop up again there soon.
    Last edited by neptune; 12-02-2012 at 04:27 AM.

vCash
    I clicked on the link but didn't see any photos (on the main page, that is). Do you know what category it would be in?
    Last edited by falling_dance; 12-01-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Is this a joke? That model looks nothing like Nancy. AT ALL. After Nancy had her teeth capped, they practically came OUT of her mouth. She can't even smirk without getting those falsies visible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by falling_dance View Post
    I clicked on the link but didn't see any photos (on the main page, that is). Do you know what category it would be in?
    That's strange. I just visited again and voila! I'm using a Firefox browser, if that helps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    Is this a joke? That model looks nothing like Nancy. AT ALL.
    She sure does to me. Hair, face, expression, etc. I showed the paper ad to someone else, and they thought so too.

After Nancy had her teeth capped, they practically came OUT of her mouth. She can't even smirk without getting those falsies visible.
    Now concerning the teeth, I wasn't exactly a huge Nancy fan, so I never studied her features all that closely, so perhaps the teeth of this model do look a lot different. That may be the biggest indication that this ain't Nancy.
    Last edited by neptune; 12-01-2012 at 07:46 AM.