Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    It's "Fra-geel_a"!

vCash
    OMG y'all, Lifetime's Holiday High School Reunion was brilliant. Watch it. Live it.

vCash
    I had never watched the original Walton's movie with Patricia Neal and saw it recently. I was moved by the love in that family and John-boy's Christmas gift and the humor as well ( the recipe!) I wonder if young folks today (who have so much) could relate to a story of folks who live frugally out of necessity and do so happily.
    Last edited by Cachoo; 12-10-2012 at 04:15 AM.

vCash
    Miracle on 34th Street. The original Tonight. It just started here. My only complaint is it's the colorized version.

vCash
    So we watched the Hallmark Hall of Fame premier tonight (Christmas with Holly): Generally these romantic Christmas movies are more miss than hit with me but I enjoyed this film. Maybe it was the three men and little lady theme coupled with the setting--nothing earth shattering just a nice way to spend a couple of hours.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Christmas in Connecticut just came on after Miracle on 34th St. It's late but CiC is one of the mlp essential holiday films. Christmas doesnt happen if I dont see it.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    AACK!! I adore that movie mlp and can't believe I missed it!!!

Heads up fellow Canadians...Grinchy Pooh*** and Max are on tonight at 8pm on the CBC and they're followed by Frosty and his friends trying to get him back to the North Pole before he melts.

***Don't ask. I allegedly called him that when I was three or four and it's stuck ever since in this house. :0

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Did anyone catch the new Bublé special last night? I thought the first one from a year or two ago was only so-so: pretty good music but lame in-between stuff. I recorded the new one last night but don't know when I'll get a chance to watch.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    tomorrow (wed) night on tcm they are showing "remember the night" at 9:45 est
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thanks for the info. I set the autotune for "Remember the Night"! AMC is showing "A Christmas Carol" December 16th from 7 - 9:30 p.m. (central), 8 - 10:30 p.m. (eastern).
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I set the autotune for "Remember the Night"! AMC is showing "A Christmas Carol" December 16th from 7 - 9:30 p.m. (central), 8 - 10:30 p.m. (eastern).
    Which version? Please tell me it's the 1951 Alistair Sim version. Probably not. AMC usually shows the Reginald Owen version.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Amazing what you can find on YouTube...

Twas The Night Before Christmas ~ The Cartoon w/the Mice and the Clock

For those of us who grew up on this wonderful Special and miss watching it every year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123