Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Beach Bum
    vCash
    But there are no tears coming out of her eyes...

So high maintenance.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Well thank goodness she's gone, that's all I've got to say.

vCash
    One thing I have really enjoyed this season is Sean giving roses and sending girls home at random times during the show.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Finally she is gone. Does anyone know how Reality Steven gets all the info before hand? One of the production crews?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    Geez, Peter. It's so callous of you ...
    WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THE BADDEST BITCH ON THIS BOARD???!!!???!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    Finally she is gone. Does anyone know how Reality Steven gets all the info before hand? One of the production crews?
    He has always claimed each season its someone different but I'm wondering if it is the same person. This season so far the spoilers have been pretty accurate so whomever spoiled it to him had to be someone very close to the season.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    He has always claimed each season its someone different but I'm wondering if it is the same person. This season so far the spoilers have been pretty accurate so whomever spoiled it to him had to be someone very close to the season.
    Considering the spoilers

Spoiler

I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    My thoughts, FWIW:

Spoiler

vCash
    Or maybe the editing has deliberately been done in such a way that we would not suspect the final rose recipient.

vCash
    Ashley & JP's wedding photographer put up some photos from the wedding on their website:

http://bobanddawndavis.info/?postID=...eyandjpwedding

Looks like fun was had by all at the reception!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THE BADDEST BITCH ON THIS BOARD???!!!???!!!
    I expect no less, naturally!!

I haven't even watched the Bachelor in years, but I still find these threads and the recaps at TWOP highly amusing.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Ashley & JP's wedding photographer put up some photos from the wedding on their website:

http://bobanddawndavis.info/?postID=...eyandjpwedding

Looks like fun was had by all at the reception!
    Thanks for posting those. Beautiful wedding and looks like a lot of fun I especially loved the night time outdoor pics with the umbrella.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    I haven't even watched the Bachelor in years, but I still find these threads and the recaps at TWOP highly amusing.
    I've spent more time reading this thread than I have watched Sean's season. We are so much more entertaining! Why, we should do our own show! Okay, I'll be the first Bachelor, and all of you can be the ho's bachelorettes. And I just know that on night one, it's going to be the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    And I just know that on night one, it's going to be the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For the first time ever, everyone will refuse the rose!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    For the first time ever, everyone will refuse the rose!
    Someone's getting a bit "sassy"

Peter, I'd probably watch a show more often if you were featured. Like you, I haven't watched much of this Bachelor -- or much of the last few. Tired of recycled bachelors/bachelorettes. I realize we live in a reduce/reuse/recycle world (OK, at least here in Ontario Canada we seem to be that way) but I really would like to see someone in that part who wasn't a previous "guest".
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    (((PeterG)))

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post

Peter, I'd probably watch a show more often if you were featured. Like you, I haven't watched much of this Bachelor -- or much of the last few. Tired of recycled bachelors/bachelorettes. I realize we live in a reduce/reuse/recycle world (OK, at least here in Ontario Canada we seem to be that way) but I really would like to see someone in that part who wasn't a previous "guest".
    I think they are going to stick with the recycling for a couple of reasons: By having the star go through a season, they are already well trained on how it works, and ready to play the part that the producers need them to. It's also a big focus group that tells them whether or not the audience is going to support them. And finally, because everyone knows that true love is not the end game here, the chance to potentially be the star of the next season is a huge incentive for people trying out, and then putting their all into it all season.

Each season is just one long audition for the next - and for Bachelor Pad, which is sounds like Tierra has her sights on.

I'm not watching this one at all. It's too bad West doesn't blog any more because I'd watch just so I'd know what he was talking about the next day. Chris's blog can be fun for BTS, but of course too much party line to make it really fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I think they are going to stick with the recycling for a couple of reasons: By having the star go through a season, they are already well trained on how it works, and ready to play the part that the producers need them to. It's also a big focus group that tells them whether or not the audience is going to support them. And finally, because everyone knows that true love is not the end game here, the chance to potentially be the star of the next season is a huge incentive for people trying out, and then putting their all into it all season.

Each season is just one long audition for the next - and for Bachelor Pad, which is sounds like Tierra has her sights on.

I'm not watching this one at all. It's too bad West doesn't blog any more because I'd watch just so I'd know what he was talking about the next day. Chris's blog can be fun for BTS, but of course too much party line to make it really fun.
    In Reality Steve's latest blog, he says he has heard both "yes" and "no" to Tierra being engaged to some guy she knew pre-show. I guess we'll see soon if she is indeed engaged as she's now free to talk to the tabloid press.

As for why Fleiss is only casting leads from past seasons, he has given some bs explanation that the audience likes having an existing attachment to the lead, blah, blah, blah.

I have to spoil tag my thoughts on who will be the next bachelorette, if this trend holds true for yet another season:

Spoiler

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I wonder if they would ever consider Courtney who Ben dumped. She's now had her heartbroken, and my bet is that men will fall all over the place to get a shot at her.

vCash
    Um, Courtney, well I'm not sure she was right, if you know what I mean. I am not a man but certainly would not fall over the place to get a shot at her because she's, well, nuts!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast