Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm sorry, I think my hearing is beginning to fail me. Did I hear that wedding planner say that dress for the dog cost $7,500?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    OMG Catherine, I was just coming on here to say how much I love JP's mother! She does seem like the dream M-I-L, doesn't she?
    I've been watching this show for a long time and JP's mom is probably the best mom they have ever shown. Such a sweet lady and seems very loving towards both JP & Ashley. And she's probably just as nice to the brother's girlfriend so no faking for the camera. Unlike Ashley's sister who seems like she's gritting her teeth when saying nice things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    I'm sorry, I think my hearing is beginning to fail me. Did I hear that wedding planner say that dress for the dog cost $7,500?
    Your hearing is fine.
    What a waste of money!

vCash
    I'm on the fence about Sean's season. I guess I'll tune in but I won't be surprised if I zone out mid season.

vCash
    Ashley & JP really do seem happy. Best of luck to them!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I forgot to tape it. Boo!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Congrats to the couple. Here's to hoping they have a long and happy marriage.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Is what's his name(the bach. host) really qualified to marry them or was it all for show? Are they legally married?
    Or did they have a real wedding first?

vCash
    He was qualified. Anyone can get ordained to perform wedding ceremonies, you can even do it online.

vCash
    Just a reminder that Sean's quest for true love forever or till at least November, starts tomorrow.

Hasn't really been alot of buzz about the season so I'm not sure yet if I'll be watching as I've got plans for tomorrow evening.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I will tape it and see how it goes. Watching the BCS championship tonight.

vCash
    Haha I'm loving this. A girl whose profession is "jumbotron operator", another whose profession is "professional organizer", and one who showed up in a wedding dress saying "I wish I were more sober right now".

vCash
    Can someone remind me who Kacie B. is? Was she the one whose father is a taxidermist? Can't remember, but on of the girls referred to her parents as being "deal breakers" on Ben's season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    Can someone remind me who Kacie B. is? Was she the one whose father is a taxidermist? Can't remember, but on of the girls referred to her parents as being "deal breakers" on Ben's season.
    All I remembered about Kacie B was that she had huge boobs. She seems to have lost some weight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    She was the one from Ben's season that was from a small town in Tennessee and her parents/family were very, very conservative and Ben's hometown date with her didn't go well at all and he kicked her to the curb. She then flew to Switzerland on the Producers dime to warm him about eville Courtney.

After Ben's season she was thought to be the frontrunner for the Bachelorette gig but Emily got it instead.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I think Kacie B. got the first one on one - the dinner date in Sonoma or Napa or whatever. She was the sweet frontrunner until Courtney caught Ben's eye. Religious family (which is why she's back for Sean of Faith). I didn't think she had huge boobs. In fact I think I recall Courtney making a crack about her having a little boy's body. http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor...lajniks-season

I think Nikki was the one who was more well-endowed.

The jumbotron operater was Paige the fan from Bachelor Pad 3. The 50 Shades of Grey girl cracked me up - what a nut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I think Nikki was the one who was more well-endowed.

The jumbotron operater was Paige the fan from Bachelor Pad 3. The 50 Shades of Grey girl cracked me up - what a nut.
    oh yeah, I got them mixed up. oopssy.

vCash
    I'm home sick (day 2) and am bored so I'm going back on my vow of not watching Sean's season (b/c he seems so bland and boring).

I'm up to episode 2 and all I can think about is what the heck happened to Tierra's eyebrows??

vCash
    Hope you feel better soon, Shan.

I still haven't watched yet but might tune in when they leave the mansion in a few episodes and take this journey on the road as I always enjoy seeing the scenery of the locales Fleiss & company pick out for their unrealistic dates!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    So has Sean bored all of you away? I am still watching. Actually, he has a very attractive group, but the claws are coming out.

Who is the producer's pick? Amanda?

Kacie B - numbskull. Cuz whining about girl drama to Ben did so much for you the last time, figured it would work on Sean?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast