Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Sean seems like a nice guy, it's hard to envision things not working out with whomever he picks because he is so nice I can't see him dumping anyone, well ok maybe if whoever it is is the dumper. But there surely are not any deep intellectual conversations going on here. Maybe the pace will pick up soon, perhaps as someone mentioned when they start to travel.

vCash
    What was worse - KCB's tragic dress or her whining to Sean?

vCash
    I might tune in tonight for the first time this season, since the herd has been thinned out a bit and I'm curious to see if Tierra is a batsh*t crazy as people are saying.

And FYI, there is a second episode this week on Tuesday night. Why, I have no idea.

vCash
    This season is pretty boring. I feel like Tierra is copycatting Courtney because it worked for her....

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I flipped by last week for about 5 minutes at the start of the group date (they were all dressed in workout gear, not sure what they did), and my first thought was that all the girls looked like teenagers. Then saw the shopping/sit down to dinner part of another date, which seemed entirely awkward.

Bachelor Sean seems like a genuine guy though - glad he didn't end up with Emily. If there are any nice girls in the bunch, I'd say he'd be one for a real relationship that could last beyond the tell all show.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I went to bed before the end of the cocktail party last night. I figured he was going to get rid of Robyn. Why doesn't Des or someone just ask him if he prefers a strong confident woman or a damsel in distress because he seems to be responding to the damsels in distress.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    This season is like Bachelor: Fear Factor. They seem to be amping up the 'let's see how many 'ladies' need bandages' factors. Of course, Tierra's an accident waiting to happen at all times.

Bravo to Sean for bringing the other 'team' back into the date. He's realized it's not about the competition, it's about finding his soul mate for the next 6 months until the contract expires.

vCash
    Does anyone know if Cathrine is still working at Amazon?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I watched about one minute of the very first episode and thought, "SEEN IT!!!" Last night I watched bits and pieces just because this thread was bumped up. I loved the wide shots of Montana...it's stunningly beautiful there! Plus I enjoyed the shirtless-beefcake-Sean shot, the bulging thighs in jeans shot and the laying back with legs crossed crotch shot. Was not satisfied with the butt shots though. I think I prefer trim guys to beefier guys.

Oh I'm sorry, am I being superficial in a thread about this television program??

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Just a reminder that there is an episode tonight at 9pm EST.

Who knows if Tierra will be on or off her meds.

vCash
    Tierra= Gretchen Wilson.

vCash
    Just a heads up that Fleiss has been touting on twitter that tonight's episode is the BEST ONE EVER!

Who knows if that's remotely true but I'm curious to see what exactly he is so excited about. I'll be out for Lundi Gras festivities tonight so I'll have to watch later in the week, after I recover from the Mardi Gras holiday!

vCash
    This show is still on -- he's not proposed to the love of his life yet?
    Crazy about sports!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Just a heads up that Fleiss has been touting on twitter that tonight's episode is the BEST ONE EVER!
    Has any program in television history so continuously topped itself over and over and over again. It is quite amazing when you stop and think about it.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Not as much as the Grammys apparently, which last night continually promised yet another "Grammy Moment" before every performance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post

Who knows if that's remotely true but I'm curious to see what exactly he is so excited about. I'll be out for Lundi Gras festivities tonight so I'll have to watch later in the week, after I recover from the Mardi Gras holiday!
    Tierra's nervous breakdown, probably.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Has any program in television history so continuously topped itself over and over and over again. It is quite amazing when you stop and think about it.
    The most dramatic rose ceremony ever EVERY SINGLE TIME! It is truly inspiring.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Tierra probably went ballistic when and if she didn't get a rose, or she finally was caught being so nasty to everyone and he threw her off before the rc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Tierra probably went ballistic when and if she didn't get a rose, or she finally was caught being so nasty to everyone and he threw her off before the rc.
    One can only hope

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I watched about one minute of the very first episode and thought, "SEEN IT!!!" Last night I watched bits and pieces just because this thread was bumped up. I loved the wide shots of Montana...it's stunningly beautiful there! Plus I enjoyed the shirtless-beefcake-Sean shot, the bulging thighs in jeans shot and the laying back with legs crossed crotch shot. Was not satisfied with the butt shots though. I think I prefer trim guys to beefier guys.

Oh I'm sorry, am I being superficial in a thread about this television program??

Geez, Peter. It's so callous of you not to take these people's search for true love seriously. You really think it's just a collection of famewhores and people who are there for the booze and partying or love to be seen in a bikini/speedo? I still can't believe PBS turned down The Bachelor. It would have fit in perfectly with all the rest of its highbrow programming.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast