Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

vCash
    Every time I see new replies in this thread I am just hoping it's a youtube video of him at Challenge...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Every time I see new replies in this thread I am just hoping it's a youtube video of him at Challenge...
    Ditto

vCash
    You can download the free program here.
    http://speedy.sh/4Byf7/Ustream.Tv.flv

vCash
    Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm - Ralph Waldo Emerson

vCash
    Thank you for uploading and sharing!

vCash
    I'm glad he had this competition to make his comeback debut. Decent showing. I'll bet he's twice as good by Nationals.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    Who is guiding him as far as COP is concerned? Such elegance and what beautiful posture. Unique, but reminiscent of John Curry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    I'm glad he had this competition to make his comeback debut. Decent showing. I'll bet he's twice as good by Nationals.
    So he made it to Canadian Nationals? Is it top 5 go to Nationals?

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwantumleap View Post
    So he made it to Canadian Nationals? Is it top 5 go to Nationals?
    Yes, Sandhu has qualified for Canadians (the top 13 Senior men at Challenge advanced this year).
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Oh dear ... I am getting mushy feelings all over again for Eman. His jumps might not have been all there and his footwork still needs some "work" but his lines! his lines! his lines! I love his lines as much as I love the skating skills of Chan. Ohhhhh man, I think I am really going to enjoy Canadians.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Oh, Canadian Nationals is the place to be for National competitions this year. All kinds of drama, competition and delicious num nums in each event. Will be very worthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock2 View Post
    Oh, Canadian Nationals is the place to be for National competitions this year. All kinds of drama, competition and delicious num nums in each event. Will be very worthy
    Are you attending Canadian Nats?
    Crazy about sports!

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    His jumps might not have been all there and his footwork still needs some "work" but his lines! his lines! his lines!
    While I was watching this I was thinking the same thing. If he can hook up with someone who can help him make his programs more COP-friendly - as in adding a lot more detailed transitions - he could have a really good chance of placing well.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    While I was watching this I was thinking the same thing. If he can hook up with someone who can help him make his programs more COP-friendly - as in adding a lot more detailed transitions - he could have a really good chance of placing well.
    I would actually love to see him approach Jeff to help him with his choreography. IIRC, their rivalry was a friendly one, and Eman has to know how successful Jeff has become as a choreographer (and how suited he was to COP), and I think it could work out really amazingly.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Thanks so much! He is a joy to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    I'll bet he's twice as good by Nationals.

Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    I would actually love to see him approach Jeff to help him with his choreography. IIRC, their rivalry was a friendly one, and Eman has to know how successful Jeff has become as a choreographer (and how suited he was to COP), and I think it could work out really amazingly.
    +
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Quadless
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I've fallen in love all over again.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    I wouldn't get too excited over this comeback. He's not talking like he's gunning for an Olympic berth. He's not attempting 3A's and quads. There's a scenario where he skates at Nats, finishes 8th and retires again.
    He has the desire to compete again and enjoy the process. I don't think he has the desire to place. Because of that, I don't see him spending money on choreo and coaching. His time between now and mid-Jan is probably all about just training and building his confidence.

Yes, professordeb, I have my all event tickets with a family member...but I'm pooping myself because I haven't booked the time off yet and a business trip has come up that week to Vancouver, Wed-Fri. I'm kinda freaking and will need to manage that somehow.

vCash
    And nothing wrong with just enjoying the process

Dashing Between Bennetton and Krispy Kreme
    vCash
    Yes, professordeb, I have my all event tickets with a family member...but I'm pooping myself because I haven't booked the time off yet and a business trip has come up that week to Vancouver, Wed-Fri. I'm kinda freaking and will need to manage that somehow.
    That's like our workplace. If we want to take extended leave, we need to notify them a few months in advance.

vCash
    I wouldn't get too excited over this comeback. He's not talking like he's gunning for an Olympic berth. He's not attempting 3A's and quads. There's a scenario where he skates at Nats, finishes 8th and retires again.
    He has the desire to compete again and enjoy the process. I don't think he has the desire to place. Because of that, I don't see him spending money on choreo and coaching. His time between now and mid-Jan is probably all about just training and building his confidence.

Sorry to hear you will be "stuck" in Vancouver for those days. I'll enjoy Friday on your behalf, OK?
    Crazy about sports!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast