Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meagan Duhamel

vCash

Meagan Duhamel

Anyone know what she's doing these Days?

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Last time I checked, she and her current partner, Eric Radford, were preparing to represent Canada in the Grand Prix Final in Sochi, Russia next month
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    Maybe you mean Jessica Dube?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victorskid View Post
    Last time I checked, she and her current partner, Eric Radford, were preparing to represent Canada in the Grand Prix Final in Sochi, Russia next month

living every minute
    vCash
    Meagan is well and skating well with her partner Eric Radford.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Plato

Not summer :(
    vCash
    ^^^Pointing to Mevrouw's signature -- we have no idea what goes on in people's lives and why they may or may not know information some of us take for granted.
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post
    ^^^Pointing to Mevrouw's signature -- we have no idea what goes on in people's lives and why they may or may not know information some of us take for granted.
    Well said.

FSWer - you should look up Duhamel and Radford's performances this year on the Grand Prix Circuit!
    Last edited by The Accordion; 11-24-2012 at 10:52 PM.

vCash
    Some of D&R's performances at this year's Grand Prix.

Trophee Eric Bompard LP: http://youtu.be/8oHAMl4FGVg

Trophee Eric Bompard SP: http://youtu.be/TG_ChV9saIQ

Skate Canada LP: http://youtu.be/vnE9Oot5Hcg

Skate Canada SP: http://youtu.be/uyf546l5u2Y

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I'll also be seeing her and Eric skate in a few weeks during a Celebration On Ice tour stop. Can't wait, as it'll be the first time Megan's been home w/Eric to skate/perform since she and Eric won their National Title in January. The ol Arena will be rocking in a few weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post

This!!!

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    FSWer - you should look up Duhamel and Radford's performances this year on the Grand Prix Circuit!
    FSWer has mentioned that YouTube videos can't be viewed on the webtv browser/Internet connection on his computer. That's probably why he asked here recently why NBC doesn't show pairs (or dance) because that's the only way he can watch figure skating.

Here's a new article on Meagan Duhamel about her and Eric Radford's busy December schedule : http://www.thesudburystar.com/2012/1...another-silver
    Excerpt:
    "Making sure all our flights are organized is like an Amazing Race," Duhamel joked from her home in Montreal, where she returned to late Monday after competing in the Bompard Trophy ISU Grand Prix in Paris, France. "We leave for Russia in 10 days for the Grand Prix finals and we need visas and we spent all of today getting those organized. There's so much paperwork, you have to go to the Russian consulate and it's such a hassle. Then when we get back from Russia we leave for the (Celebration On Ice) tour the next day. This next month is crazy."

Duhamel welcomes the busy schedule, though.

"Everything is really, really good," she said. "We're tired, but feeling good and we got back to training today to put together a Christmas program for the tour and work on our competition programs. We always remember that it's good to be busy because that means you're being successful."
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Maybe this thread was started because it's about time Meagan got her own thread! Meagan sat behind me at the 2008 Canadian Championships. I wanted to wish her good luck for Worlds, but there didn't seem to be an appropriate time to jump into their conversation. And I got shy. But she seemed very sweet. And pretty.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    Oh yes, she is so pretty.
    My travel and adventure blog http://alisonanddon.wordpress.com

vCash
    Pretty and looks like she could break you in half with her arms! What a combination! She is a feisty one!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    We are at post #15 about a Canadian skater and there have been zero comments about how much she/he is over-marked.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Not summer :(
    vCash
    Now you've done it...they'll come crawling out of the woodwork any moment!
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    To the contrary ... D/R are NOT over-marked, IMO. Their fp performance at last year's Canadian Nationals was the stuff of magic -- they were in a zone and their reactions right after their performance said it all (even before they received any marks). Skating in the end is all about magic and living up to and realizing your dreams.

vCash
    I watched the CBC coverage of the Pairs Free Skate from TEB and though I realized it was pretty good and I was very happy for them as I like them a lot, it wasn't until they showed a replay without commentary the next day that I realized how much magic there was in that performance too. Of course I could also relax more then as I already knew they had the best free skate of the day.

Would someone outside Canada please test out this link and see if this TEB performance is accessible - not geoblocked? If it works then maybe FSWer will be able to see it too as it is not YouTube. You have to watch a couple of ads first but that's all.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/watch/Sports.../ID=2305894968
    Last edited by Skate Talker; 11-25-2012 at 06:18 AM.

vCash
    When I clicked on the link provided or when I pasted the link into the address bar-I was not taken to the video, but to the cbc.ca/player homepage. On the homepage, I put Meagan Duhamel's name in the search box, and was able to get a listing on the videos that way. I'm in the U.S. and was able to watch the video, without being geoblocked.

vCash
    Ah that's good. Would you mind terribly trying this slightly different link too just to see if it works any better? I really can't tell because the first link seemed to take me directly to their video when I tried it myself.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskati...#id=2305894968

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast