Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    ^^ Skater91: Tsk, tsk, I'm extremely shocked you feel so "entitled" to repeat overheard conversations between skaters, and conversations you had with Ashley Wagner (of all skaters ) on a public forum.

BTW, I think PeterG is more "natural" and you're more "forced," but still "Highlarious!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge View Post
    I guess that was Ashley's twin sister who was exchanging a hug with Liza T. after NHK*.

Either that or I have no idea what you are talking about.

Probably the latter

*oops meant TEB, but OTOH since it makes less sense as I wrote it, its more in keeping with theme of the thread...
    Despite all the nonsense, I vote yours the best "not impressed" response, BlueRidge.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Here we go again. Another thinly veiled suggestion that the planet is not out to get Kwan and Zhang. I have had it up to HERE with this vitriolic nonsense. query5 and I are SO OUT OF HERE!!!
    Oh, STOP MAKING SENSE, PeterG.

Ashley:

Ashley's fans to query5:

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater91 View Post
    I met Ashley during 4CC at the start of the year at the official hotel and was apart of a conversation where she was talking with some other US skaters about why she got a room to herself when everyone else on the US team were sharing.

"no, I get my own room because I won nationals! duh" This was one of many comments that made me change my feeling about her.
    If this is the worst thing Wagner has ever said, then I'd say she's doing better than pretty much all of us. It's not like the other skaters are sharing some big huge life burden by sharing a room with another person. (They could just pay for their own room if that was such a big necessity, no?)

P.S. Is it possible Ashley was joking? I hear tell that sometimes people don't get others humour...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    This thread is my fun thing of the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Haters hate.

P
    Errr ok if you insist, Hat Full of Stars is a terrible song and album ; Cyndi Lauper really laid an egg there. ::

vCash
    Every time I see this thread title on the board, I think, "are we talking about American skaters who are on food stamps?"

vCash
    Hi. I am just happy this thread is still open. Bye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriaheidi View Post
    Every time I see this thread title on the board, I think, "are we talking about American skaters who are on food stamps?"
    Those certainly would be some very "gifted" skaters.

vCash
    People wonder why forum viewing is down in the U.S.. all you need is see the picture of trollers at FSU . it shows entitlement, . I am not the only one. I don't mind confident posters, but this goes overboard. Trolls doesn't even acknowledge or want to acknowledge the other trolls, how rude and lacking of trollship.
    another problem
    all former trolls can't get out of the picture, fast enough like all OGM trolls we are entitled. in other forums they blend in the background after so long; not the FSU trolls. We have to stay in front line.
    why-they remind of aging old trolls who have to relive their glory days until other people are bored, digusted, and don't want to hear it anymore, see them.

Query and PeterG isn't as bad as me, it seems the more I wins, the more I thinks and feels entitlement. my ego grows show it shows and I doesn't hide it attempt it.

I am not the only one.

If they did that in earlier times they wouldn't have sold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    ...BTW, I think PeterG is more "natural" and you're more "forced," but still "Highlarious!"...
    It is not that PeterG is more natural, he was just technically advanced at a young age so he had more time to work on being natural.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    People wonder why forum viewing is down in the U.S.. all you need is see the picture of trollers at FSU . it shows entitlement, . I am not the only one. I don't mind confident posters, but this goes overboard. Trolls doesn't even acknowledge or want to acknowledge the other trolls, how rude and lacking of trollship.
    another problem
    all former trolls can't get out of the picture, fast enough like all OGM trolls we are entitled. in other forums they blend in the background after so long; not the FSU trolls. We have to stay in front line.
    why-they remind of aging old trolls who have to relive their glory days until other people are bored, digusted, and don't want to hear it anymore, see them.

Query and PeterG isn't as bad as me, it seems the more I wins, the more I thinks and feels entitlement. my ego grows show it shows and I doesn't hide it attempt it.

I am not the only one.

OMG, you did it!

vCash
    Okay. Now it just got weird.

vCash
    Now it got weird??

vCash
    another problem

I am not the only one.

Wish I could rep this!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriaheidi View Post
    Wish I could rep this!
    It's perhaps best that you can't, wouldn't want os168 to feel as if they are entitled to rep points!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu View Post
    It's perhaps best that you can't, wouldn't want os168 to feel as if they are entitled to rep points!
    Well, only North American poster are entitled to rep points. In fact, the whole system has been designed to ensure the entitled North Americans get rep points even when we don't deserve it.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    ^^ Skater91: Tsk, tsk, I'm extremely shocked you feel so "entitled" to repeat overheard conversations between skaters, and conversations you had with Ashley Wagner (of all skaters ) on a public forum.

it wasn't an overheard conversation.......

but this was one of a few comments.

vCash
    another problem
    Is this post trolling or repwhoring? Or repwhoring whilst trolling? Anyway I think this tops Peter's efforts.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    I'm nominating this as the most gloriously ridiculous thread of the season. EVERYONE DRINK!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    Well, only North American poster are entitled to rep points. In fact, the whole system has been designed to ensure the entitled North Americans get rep points even when we don't deserve it.
    It's like the Hunger Games and North Americans are The Capitol. Everyone else has to duke it out until just one person from all the other places can pick up rep as a massive prize.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater91 View Post
    it wasn't an overheard conversation.......

but this was one of a few comments.
    Whether she said the same kind of thing once or more than once, I doubt she gave you permission to post what she said on an international forum and to insult her for it.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast