Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

vCash
    Morozov never did like purple ghosts much. Klimkin! Fantasie Impromptu, Erin Pearl. Very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    People wonder why forum viewing is down in the U.S..
    They do??

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    It's my fault. I gave query5 some postive rep, so she/he is no longer a red-rep blob. I'm guessing red is her/his favourite colour and I messed up, making the blob turn from red to green. So I must take full responsibility for this thread...
    You are not entitled to do that.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    They do??
    You are assuming I make sense.... that is dangerous!

You are 'entitled' to it though

vCash
    os168, you're fab, easily one of the OGM trolls.

vCash
    Not sure about entitled skaters but people who feel entitled to anything annoy me... pet peeve of mine from the line of work I do...
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    Morozov never did like purple ghosts much. Klimkin! Fantasie Impromptu, Erin Pearl. Very good.
    Okay, I give up, and I know it doesn't matter, but I don't understand any of that. However, since what you said doesn't seem to make any sense you're apparently "entitled" to post it in this thread. Either that or you wandered into the wrong thread, entitedly.

But then, I guess we all did.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    Not sure about entitled skaters but people who feel entitled to anything annoy me... pet peeve of mine from the line of work I do...
    Dare I ask, or might I run the risk of annoying you by assuming I'm "entitled" to ask, "What's your line of work?"

Hopefully, your user name doesn't mean you had anything to do with the Twilight series. The first one I can deal with, the others with those annoyingly "entitled" MALE directors, were so much worse than the books and did nothing to elevate the subject matter.

Now that I got that off my chest, please forgive me for feeling satisfyingly "entitled" to not feel guilty watching that thankfully last piece of godawful Twilight c**p when it comes out on DVD.
    Last edited by aftershocks; 11-23-2012 at 10:26 PM.

vCash
    This thread is effing funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    Okay, I give up, and I know it doesn't matter, but I don't understand any of that.
    It was intentional nonsense.

vCash
    ^^ Well, duh! Of course you're "entitled" to make no sense either intentionally or unintentionally.

I just thought there might be a hidden message somewhere in there, with Morosov being mentioned and all. He seems like such an "entitlement" coach, whatever that means.
    Last edited by aftershocks; 11-24-2012 at 06:18 AM.

vCash
    thank you you have proven that you prefer certain skaters, and the ones you don't want or like you complain about.

ashley does look smug and arrogant. sorry, but if this what you think.

entilted to your opinion. yes, ashley, miria, and a few more skaters are entitle.
    that is the problem. a problem exist that isn't recognized and debunk.

congrats--sport wont grow to your happiness. too bad really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post

Dare I ask, or might I run the risk of annoying you by assuming I'm "entitled" to ask, "What's your line of work?"

Hopefully, your user name doesn't mean you had anything to do with the Twilight series. The first one I can deal with, the others with those annoyingly "entitled" MALE directors, were so much worse than the books and did nothing to elevate the subject matter.

Now that I got that off my chest, please forgive me for feeling satisfyingly "entitled" to not feel guilty watching that thankfully last piece of godawful Twilight c**p when it comes out on DVD.
    LMAO!! Ask away

I work with people with addictions but some feel because they have been in our service a few times that they are entitled to special treatment or because their taxes pay my salary...I am indebted to them.

My username I have had since 2000... long before Stephanie Meyer even dreamt of doing that damn series. It is a secret addiction I have, to have watched those stupid and badly acted movies all on opening weekend no less.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    ^^ Maybe Twilight addictees should have our own thread in OTBT in order to commiserate over the lame shtick, WTF dialogue , clueless and unbelievable "special effects," weird eye colors, and what was good in the first movie that all those overly "entitled" and c**ppy male directors F'ed up in the sequels.

Thanks for responding. You could probably write your own best seller based on the experiences you've had in your "line of work."
    Last edited by aftershocks; 11-27-2012 at 10:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by query5 View Post
    congrats--sport wont grow to your happiness. too bad really.
    This reads almost like a haiku.

Don't worry, by the way, I think we'll survive the disappointment when it does/doesn't/whatever. We're spoilt, entitled fans and will just throw a massive tantrum and sulk for a bit.
    Touching the void.

vCash
    ^^

vCash
    what i meant by entitlement isn't off the ice, but on. how the pc scores are inflated with mistakes, how when they (federations, fans) push the ones they want the skaters gets up on top, in contention despite screw ups, and their little mistakes like double footing, ur,s falls are overlook or if they aren't their pc scores are high inrelation to their mistakes,

keep pcs high and tes low end. that is entltment skaters, their is alot of them.
    in other words the skaters who do the right thing, skate nice, right and no mistakes, few don't get the pcs scores to pump them up on top especially if those skaters aren't the ones they want.

vCash
    So Query, are you suggesting that only TES is important enough to entitle skaters to win? Just means all skaters entitled not to try to perfect other important aspects of skating. Then we would all be entitled to be bored out of our tree

Watch me move
    vCash
    what i meant by entitlement isn't off the ice, but on.
    Then why did you start out describing why you disliked Wagner as:
    She doesn't even acknowledge or want to acknowledge the other skaters, how rude and lacking of sportmanship.
    which sounds like you are dissing her non-skating performance. Unless you think she should be hugging everyone and making friends during the on-ice warmups.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    what i meant by entitlement isn't off the ice, but on. how the pc scores are inflated with mistakes, how when they (federations, fans) push the ones they want the skaters gets up on top, in contention despite screw ups, and their little mistakes like double footing, ur,s falls are overlook or if they aren't their pc scores are high inrelation to their mistakes,

keep pcs high and tes low end. that is entltment skaters, their is alot of them.
    in other words the skaters who do the right thing, skate nice, right and no mistakes, few don't get the pcs scores to pump them up on top especially if those skaters aren't the ones they want.
    So at the end of the day, you are saying that, heaven forbid, skaters who get the highest PCS win? Who would have thought?
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    why-they remind of aging old trolls who have to relive their glory days until other people are bored, digusted, and don't want to hear it anymore, see them.
    Why bring Maia Usova into this?

Entitlement faces! Skaters on food stamps! Obama phones for everyone, except Michelle Kwan. I never liked her triple loop.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast