Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Entitlement skaters

People wonder why figure skating is down in the U.S.. all you need is see the picture of Ashley at TEB . it shows entitlement, . She isn't the only one. I don't mind confident skaters, but this goes overboard. She doesn't even acknowledge or want to acknowledge the other skaters, how rude and lacking of sportmanship.
    another problem
    all former skaters can't get out of the picture, fast enough like all OGM we are entitled. in other sports they blend in the background after so long; not the U.s Skaters. We have to stay in front line.
    why-they remind of aging high school sports heros who have to relive their glory days until other people are bored, digusted, and don't want to hear it anymore, see them.

Jamie and David isn't as bad as Ashley, it seems the more she wins, the more she thinks and feels entitlement. her ego grows show it shows and she doesn't hide it attempt it.

She isn't the only one.

If they did that in earlier times they wouldn't have sold.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    I guess that was Ashley's twin sister who was exchanging a hug with Liza T. after NHK*.

Either that or I have no idea what you are talking about.

Probably the latter

*oops meant TEB, but OTOH since it makes less sense as I wrote it, its more in keeping with theme of the thread...
    Last edited by BlueRidge; 11-21-2012 at 07:27 PM.
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by query5 View Post
    People wonder why figure skating is down in the U.S.. all you need is see the picture of Ashley at TEB . it shows entitlement, . She isn't the only one. I don't mind confident skaters, but this goes overboard. She doesn't even acknowledge or want to acknowledge the other skaters, how rude and lacking of sportmanship.
    another problem
    all former skaters can't get out of the picture, fast enough like all OGM we are entitled. in other sports they blend in the background after so long; not the U.s Skaters. We have to stay in front line.
    why-they remind of aging high school sports heros who have to relive their glory days until other people are bored, digusted, and don't want to hear it anymore, see them.

Jamie and David isn't as bad as Ashley, it seems the more she wins, the more she thinks and feels entitlement. her ego grows show it shows and she doesn't hide it attempt it.

She isn't the only one.

If they did that in earlier times they wouldn't have sold.
    Eeee - new Esta???

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Just what the hell are you talking about, query5?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

On a one-way ride on the Sexy Rexy Rocket to the STARS!
    vCash
    Over the years there have been many more "entitled" skaters and I don't think I'd include Ashley Wagner to the list!

vCash
    I'm sure this thread will go to all kinds of interesting and productive places!
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicElle View Post
    I'm sure this thread will go to all kinds of interesting and productive places!
    Of course it will. Its one of those entitlement threads.
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Maybe President Obama will invite Ms. Wagner to the White House and will be photographed with her doing the "Entitlement Face."
    Last edited by kwanfan1818; 11-21-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    I want some alcohol too.

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    *question to self: where did I put that ignore button?*

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    No sure how any figure skater would think they are entitled to anything... I don't know any that have started on the top and stayed there. Every figure skater i know has hit highs and lows, worked damn hard to get where they are. If it finally starts to pay out for Ashley or anyone else well good for you.. Really entitled you have never been a parent driving your kid all over the place for training, compititions, so on and so forth.. If skating is down, it the cost!!!!!!!!

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Pffft, if figure skaters were more bitchy, people would FLOCK to watch the sport! It ain't no accident that figure skating experienced its last heyday after the Kerrigan knee whack.

vCash
    Seriously, are you intoxicated? Ashley Wagner usually seems to be smiling and gracious in competition.

vCash
    WTF are you talking about? BTW, would the Admin please move this thread to the trash can?

Eh?
    vCash

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    I'm confused, was there a particular incident that I missed. Ashley always seems well mannered and an excellent ambassador of the sport.

vCash
    This is a joke, right? I'm so confused...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    WTF are you talking about? BTW, would the Admin please move this thread to the trash can?
    This is an example of an entitlement poster.

vCash
    query, please post a link to the picture. I want to see what "entitlement" looks like. Thank you.

P.S. 9/10!!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    It's my fault. I gave query5 some postive rep, so she/he is no longer a red-rep blob. I'm guessing red is her/his favourite colour and I messed up, making the blob turn from red to green. So I must take full responsibility for this thread...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast