vCash

Kaleidoscope Ice 2012 (Nov. 25th CBS)

Kaleidoscope Ice will air on CBS on Sunday, November 25th. Per CBS.com, the show is scheduled to air 3-4:00 ET or 5-6:00 ET. (Check local listing, air time is dependent on the NFL game scheduled to air in your local area)

Skaters include: Evan Lysacek, Kurt Browning, Sasha Cohen, Paul Wylie, and Nancy Kerrigan.

http://www.kaleidoscope.org/show.html

vCash
    Thanks for the alert - I would have missed it.

vCash
    Definitely check local listings, it's on at 2:30PM here in San Francisco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFan66 View Post
    Kaleidoscope Ice will air on CBS on Sunday, November 25th. Per CBS.com, the show is scheduled to air 3-4:00 ET or 5-6:00 ET. (Check local listing, air time is dependent on the NFL game scheduled to air in your local area)

Skaters include: Evan Lysacek, Kurt Browning, Sasha Cohen, Paul Wylie, and Nancy Kerrigan.

http://www.kaleidoscope.org/show.html
    Yes, thanks. I 'd have missed it too. I usually only see if NBC is having anything on TV or the site.

They usually have Tara L. on commentating on ladies free and I'd rather have the old commentators back, or Tracey Wilson and Kurt Browning who are great. I was happy to hear Kurt finally say that adding some extra pounds of muscle would help (a very thin pair girl) after he previously made a fat don't fly comment I think regarding Johnny W. saying he lost weight. I'll cut it short here but also thought some extra muscle would have helped Czisny. I'm not her doctor, but maybe that could have helped prevent the extent of her hip injury.

At any rate, thanks again for all the updates here!

vCash
    I wish they had done the Gangnam Style number on ice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I wish they had done the Gangnam Style number on ice.
    The local skating club did. However, I doubt that they will air it on CBS.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Lysacek's solo was to "Pas de Deux" from the Nutcracker and his two triples looked easy -- flip and Lutz.

Bonus show footage on the official site includes the Carolinas FSC's "Gangnam Style" number: http://www.kaleidoscope.org/show.html
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

YEAH!
    vCash
    I was flipping back and forth between this and NBC and it feels like I saw as many gymnasts as I did skaters.

vCash
    Can't believe how effortless Lysacek's jumps looked given the nature of his injury. Hard to believe that he had surgery less than a week after the show.

vCash
    I can think of several dozen country singers I'd rather see Paul (or anyone) skate to instead of Craig Morgan. Still, Paul was great as always.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club