Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I'm with everyone who doesn't 'get' Cassadee. She's perfect for the screechy ballads/power pop stuff, but I don't find her vocals nuanced or original. If this is supposed to be the year of the 'pop princess' on The Voice, I hope Nick wins the whole thing just to get back to the meaning of the show.

Of course, I still can't stand Amanda. Maybe I'm cranky?

vCash
    I can't stand Amanda either. It's not my kind of music (caterwalling) & her entitled attitude doesn't help.

Sad that Bryan went home. I love the song & thought he did it well.

Dez borrowed Michael Buble's arrangement & made not one original choice of his own. Kareoke cover IMO.

I love Treven's voice but he is not mature vocally & is not ready for this.

I loved Melanie's & will probably buy it on iTunes. She & Nicholas were my favs. And I like Terry's voice but I want him to sing something written after 2000. Funny how it doesn't bother me when Nick sings oldies but I'm getting tired of Terry doing it.

I thought it was Cassadee's best so far but that's not saying a lot. I don't think Sylvia suffered from going 1st - I think it was because she was kind of boring.

I liked Cody, probably because I just got back from Las Vegas & IMO he belongs in a lounge act there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    Funny how it doesn't bother me when Nick sings oldies but I'm getting tired of Terry doing it.
    It's not funny at all--Nick does different types of soul-oldies and he puts his own spin on it; Terry does a great job of doing one type of song over and over. I don't think karaoke when I see Terry, but I do think really good cover band.

Cassadee is just not baked yet. In every song so far, she has notes and things she does with those notes that are just great and others that are and I did like her audition.

I'm fine with Bryan and Sylvia leaving. I think they should have outlasted Cody and Dev, but since Bryan and Sylvia had the same chance of winning as Xtina wearing a flattering wig, it's OK with me.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123