I thought they were all good; some were really great:
1. Nicholas - he's so cool, should have been a star in the 60s/70s.
2. Melanie - showed her emotional range, modern sound that is popular with the tweens
3. Bryan - fit him perfectly
4. Amanda - don't know the song, but it really showed her talent
5. Terry - always good
6. Cassadee - I liked it a lot
7. Sylvia - Nice vocal, but I wasn't feeling it as much as some of the other performances
8. Cody - Hilarious
9. Trevin - some off moments, I do like him doing something upbeat, but this did not feature his talents
10. Dez - his best, not good enough
My guess is that Cody will go home, but I don't know who else. I think Dez has the votes.