vCash

American Music Awards

Anyone else watching?

Bieber, Swift and Minaj the first three winners... I think this means the Mayans were right about next month being the end of the world...
    Kyle

vCash
    Then Pink performed, and was awesome! She makes up for the suckage.

vCash
    Bieber, Swift and Minaj the first three winners... I think this means the Mayans were right about next month being the end of the world.
    Hater.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I've been watching mainly for the presenters and the historical clips from past shows. I've all ready seen Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Kerry Washington, and Elisha Cuthbert (four of my fave actresses) present awards so I've barely paid attention to anything else since I barely know half this music, LOL

Carrie Underwood is pretty awesome though and Pitbull was at least upbeat and entertaining.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    P!nk, Carrie Underwood and Christina Aguilera were all amazing tonight, making up for the hideousness of Bieber, Minaj, Kesha and others.

I have made love for P!nk after what she did, that was EPIC!

I live for all things Carrie Underwood so she can do no wrong in my books!
    Kyle

vCash
    and we go from the amazingness that was Carrie Underwood to the woman-beating, taliban saluting Chris Brown and extremely homophobic Ludacris... Chris, close your shirt, no one wants to see that hideousness
    Kyle

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Stevie Wonder is still pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    and we go from the amazingness that was Carrie Underwood to the woman-beating, taliban saluting Chris Brown and extremely homophobic Ludacris... Chris, close your shirt, no one wants to see that hideousness
    Funniest part of that crazy man's performance was him walking up the aisle near the spot where Jennifer, Ginny, and Josh Dallas were sitting and seeing Jennifer give him a look like, "Don't come near me you freak!" when he got too close to her seat, LMAO
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badams View Post
    Then Pink performed, and was awesome! She makes up for the suckage.
    Agreed! She was amazing I just love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Thank goodness Usher won and not him. The less we see of him the better.

BTW Is Nicky Minaj drunk or is she normally like that? I don't pay any attention to her so I really have no idea.