Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Congrats to Ashley & Gracie for representing the USA so well! 3 spots for the USA ladies,

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paskatefan View Post
    Congrats to Ashley & Gracie for representing the USA so well! 3 spots for the USA ladies,
    They did a great job . . . truly a team accomplishment even in an individual sport like figure skating.

vCash
    Great job to Ashley and Gracie in securing 3 spots.

Ashley is a steely competitor who can compete with the best. I do think she should be a little more selfish and skate for herself this coming Olympic season. I'm not sure of her training regimen, but maybe she should try 3-3 sequences a la Rochette if the 3-3 outright doesn't work. As stated above, the talent is really amazing going into Sochi and she needs all jump maximization possibilities on the table

vCash
    Ashley's line and beauty are enough to keep her in the running for a bronze. Her S&D was soft and stunning, and I thought it got better all season. I cannot explain her mistakes, but I will say she did not lose The Iron Lady's confidence in her competitiveness.

vCash
    I was hoping she'd take a shot at a medal but definitely, can't complain too much since we FINALLY have the 3rd spot back!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345