Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    YEAH!
    vCash
    Cool... I'm a fan of his as well as all Italian soccer players... I didn't know they were such good friends

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Cool... I'm a fan of his as well as all Italian soccer players... I didn't know they were such good friends
    Yes, and Plushy is a very good soccer player, he always want to play with everybody and everywhere.. in last year they were on holiday in Maldives, he played football with maldivian boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO3TPwVaX6Q the great Plushenko and the big falls so cute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8wenGJJZg with Amodio and Katsalapov
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtSDSh6Mej4 with Joubert, Liza Tuk, Gachi, Nikita, Solkowy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPmkm1kq3XY soccer on ice
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNdmVnKIiWk he shot penalty, and after celebrated with a 2A and butterflies...
    Last edited by lala; 11-09-2013 at 11:01 PM.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNdmVnKIiWk he shot penalty, and after celebrated with a 2A and butterflies...
    Awesome. And how cute was Liza in that clip? A bit afraid of the ball, then going after it. I love that no matter what topic you can always find clips of Plush doing it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Awesome. And how cute was Liza in that clip? A bit afraid of the ball, then going after it. I love that no matter what topic you can always find clips of Plush doing it.
    These are among my favorite videos on Youtube Plushy is my hobby. He is a very interesting man by and large.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Yes! Good plan!!!
    It seems you know who is del Piero... (He is one of my favorite soccer players ever) Plush and Alessandro are good
    Yes! Before Alessandro, the A-League's "import" attempts all ended the same way: spoiled brat European players well beyond their best playing years, who treated it as a handsomely paid season-long holiday, were often "injured" or played poorly. Soccer in Australia is challenged by three football codes, as well as cricket.

Then Alessandro arrived. He made all the right noises, came here with humour - and then set Australian soccer on fire. He was Sydney FC's best player last year and one of the A-league's top goal-scorers. He drew crowds. But more than that, he uses every opportunity to promote the A-league, even talking it up in Italy. He's staying here, he loves it, he's Sydney FC's new captain. And we love him.

(Although personally I don't watch soccer. It befuddles me.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Yes! Before Alessandro, the A-League's "import" attempts all ended the same way: spoiled brat European players well beyond their best playing years, who treated it as a handsomely paid season-long holiday, were often "injured" or played poorly. Soccer in Australia is challenged by three football codes, as well as cricket.

Then Alessandro arrived. He made all the right noises, came here with humour - and then set Australian soccer on fire. He was Sydney FC's best player last year and one of the A-league's top goal-scorers. He drew crowds. But more than that, he uses every opportunity to promote the A-league, even talking it up in Italy. He's staying here, he loves it, he's Sydney FC's new captain. And we love him.

(Although personally I don't watch soccer. It befuddles me.)
    I'm European, so I loooooove football, of course..

vCash
    I had an idea:

Plushy's new program : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGodKAEncQk There are already many videos on Youtube! I love this comment under the video:

You are King of the Ice. N 1. God bless you million times. All our prayers and loves for you from Dubai, UAE. You were, You are, You will be Best of the best forever. No one can take your place. Your name in our heart and mind forever. Very thanks for your fantastic, amazing, exiting events.

The musics:
    - St.Petersburg 300 (FS 2002/03, soundtrack "Criminal St. Petersburg" by Igor Korniliuk)
    - The Godfather (FS 2004/05 & 2005/06 seasons, soundtrack by Nino Rota)
    - Tribute to Nijinsky (FS 2003/04, "Scheherazade" symphonic suite by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov)
    - Tango Roxanne (FS 2011/12, soundtrack "Moulin Rouge!" by Mariano Mores)
    - Tosca Fantasy (EX 2005/06, "E lucevan le stelle" aria from opera "Tosca" by Giacomo Puccini)
    - Adagio (SP 2002/03, "Adagio in G minor" by Tomaso Albinoni)

These are the original programs:
    -St petersburg 300 at GPF in 2003 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7WXLsJlAiw Six 6.0s for his presentation!
    -The Godfather at GPF in 2004 the crowd went crazy for him.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR1TcRGurV0 Look at the full packed arena!
    -Tribut to Nijinsky at Rus Nat 2004 11 6.0s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEJXkfMYTX4
    -Tango Roxanne at ECH 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJtNXvyWbg the American commentators like it!
    -Tosca http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEjwazLWB8A After Turin, on a show in Paris
    -Adagio at Euros 2003 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMATAtaVXc " He flows like cream over strawberries..."

vCash
    Will Pluschenko skate in 2014 European Championship? Hope will

I'm big Pluschenko fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanof View Post
    Will Pluschenko skate in 2014 European Championship? Hope will

I'm big Pluschenko fan
    I REALLY BELIEVE, YES!!! I have tickets!!!! If he wants to compete in Sochi, he needs to skate in Budapest. I wish him health!!!

vCash
    http://rbth.co.uk/sport/2013/11/10/e...son_31581.html

Evgeni Plushenko opens a new Olympic season
    November 10, 2013 Alexey Mosko, RBTH
    Despite back pain still torturing him after recent spinal surgery, Evgeni Plushenko, gave an impressive short program performance at the opening of the Olympic season at the Volvo Open Cup in Latvia.

Evgeni Plushenko, an Olympic Champion in figure skating who is still recovering from back surgery, placed first in the short program at Volvo Open Cup tournament in Riga on November 7 with a score of 82.34 points.

Plushenko, 31, has not appeared in official competitions since pulling out from European Championship in Zagreb in January owing to injury. He underwent a spine operation thereafter in Israel, followed by a long recovery period in which he could not train.

The Russian Olympian is training actively now and is successful in executing quadruple jumps and 4–3 cascade. A decision to perform at the Riga tournament, which is not considered a very prestigious one and in which Plushenko is the sole star, was triggered by the necessity to gather a minimum of rating points. Failing to do so would make it impossible for him to participate in European and World Championships, as well as the Sochi Olympic Games, according to International Skating Union rules.

"I have not performed for 10 months. I was certainly greatly worried but controlled myself since the first start is always hard, after such most complicated operation especially" Plushenko told the ITAR TASS correspondent after his first skate this season.

"I did not think everything I wanted would turn out. The fourth jump missed, surely, but the program was worthy. Pirouettes were poor, I would not conceal that, since I controlled all moves and emotions very intensely. Program are not skated yet, and they cannot, since it is the first tournament. Naturally, I skate better at trainings. The first start has been made now, the first stage is over, so we are waiting for tomorrow. Whatever it would be, it will be necessary to pass such competitions, recall the atmosphere, and see whether or not my back and health allow performing moves completely, since my back does not let me do things I did a year or two ago at 100 percent."

Russia’s figure skating team comes up on top at 2013 championships

"It's hard of course, but I have a pleasure skating today", the athlete continued. "I even smiled being called for! I felt somewhere in the depth of my heart that I have returned to sports at last, returned to competitions, although minor ones. But you need to start up lower to reach the top purpose - the fourth Olympics."

According to Plushenko, backaches still torture him, and he cannot do without anesthetics. "Yes, I had four anesthetics today, two at the morning training and two more for competitions. It helps a little, and I have no such aches as previously" he said.

vCash
    The author is Lelo an Italian Plushy fan. Some her twitts from Riga

consuelo valoppi ‏@lelo546 8 Nov

@Sarynka @EvgeniPlushenko @sabrinacotrupi yess we are toooo happy for plushy and for the love audience gave him!! Too emotion

consuelo valoppi ‏@lelo546 8 Nov

Plushy was so smiling and relaxed after comp. Really happy for him as athlete and as person.An unbelievable pression on him! Leave him alone

and her blog http://evgeniplushenkoitalia.blogspo...ce-contro.html

AT VOLVO CUP PLUSHENKO WINS AGAINST HIMSELF - REPORT
    Plushenko won the Volvo Open Cup. And this is no surprise so far. But the proof of strong character given on this occasion by Evgeni has few exemples in the history of sport and deserves to be underlined.

To understand it it's necessary to remember what has already been said, but perhaps many do not really realize what kind of a psychological impact certain factors may have on an athlete who is nothing but a 30 years old boy.
    The last experience in competition was psychologically heavy for Evgeni. Forced since the recent European Champs to forego profitable show to undergo pioneering surgery for athletes which its final success is not certain yet. A surgery that left a large scar clearly visible. He had to defend himself from the unbelievable accusation of a fake surgery made (according haters) only to justify his withdrawal from the competition with pride. He had to read articles about the collapse of the Tsar (fell on a jump after 8 years!!) .
    Moreover, he had to fight against himself to find the strength to start to train again and overcome moments of discomfort while many thought he was finished as an athlete.
    And again, thanks also to him, perhaps ,ISU Regulation after Vancouver has been changed and the level of men's skating improved considerably. The quads are an essential element to achieve the top positions.
    In addition, the Olympics at home is fast approaching.

The pressure due to all these reasons, it is huge and he decides that his first competition it's gonna be a level B one, the ISU Volvo Cup in Riga, in fact.
    And here we are then, the day of the SP. We are watching practice where we see him to perform quadruple jumps. We prepare ourselves confidently for the comp. The arena is small and there are few spots therefore we take our seats. Many Russians in the audience. Channel One Russia is following him since months in his Olympic preparation and it's there too. The competition is about to start and the arena's full. It 's time for the warm up. He is pale and under a big tension. He tries the jumps. The last one to leave the ice. We have great expectations. The memory of that program we saw in Pinzolo it's still clear in our minds. We are convinced that it is one of the most intense and beautiful programs he ever performed. The costume is brand new, weirdly clear coloured . The notes of "A Girl Like you" start but the quad doesn't come out. The distribution of the jumps ,the choreography and, most of all, the wonderful sequence of steps are different from those in our memories. It has, however, already been announced that the programs would have been performed in a kind of an " economy version ". Evgeni said in an interview to be very nervous. We meet him later, he is tired but anyway he greets us. He tells us that he's fine.

The next morning, at FP practice in a frozen arena, he comes, more than focused, he looks at no one. We are raised. We have already seen that sight and that grit before the won competitions. The sight he didn't showed in Zagreb... Quad trials, hints of choreography. 20 minutes later he gets out. He stops to sign autographs with a smile. Meanwhile we read various comments about his SP, a program which is not at its level, and comments which shows no sympathy for him. But we focus on the evening competition. We take our seats very soon. We thought the arena was full the night before, but we were wrong. Now is really full at almost its limit, many people standing on their feet . The Russian television shows up . We see flowers within the audience. There is Ari Zakarian . There is also Vakhtang Murvanidze , Plushenko's friend since ages, to support him. In the arena it's breathable an incredible atmosphere of great expectation .
    The warm-up of the last group begins . Evgeni enters the ice skating at incredible speed as usual. He's really under tension, focused. It's hard to describe the audience of that night, it is like they got warned about his difficult time and tried to support him warmly, with shouts and applauses. He makes a small grimace. To further complicate the situation, a cuff of his costume breaks. He controls that nothing has fallen on the ice, struggling to fix the sleeve. We are in tension with him. The warm-up ends. We look at the next skater without a lot of attention. Finally it is his turn to run up that program , "The best of Plushenko ," the Mishin’s idea, which we are very much fascinated about. Silence falls in the full arena. First notes and we have a sinking heart while recognizing St.Petersburg 300 . No time to evoke the emotions of one of our favorite shows that Evgeni landed the 4T. We relax . Ok, now everything's gonna be better. Immediately a 3A and, in the second half of the program, he landed 5 jumps including another 3A in combination. No mistakes on the jumps, just a few deviations from what the planned, but here these are just details.

However, we follow with great curiosity the music too. After SPT 300 notes changes and are now those of Tribute to Nijinsky , the absolute favorite program by his fans. Followed by The Godfather, Tango Roxanne and we can not avoid to explode with joy to the sequence of steps of Tosca Fantasy. To finish an incredibly intense Adagio. But the masterpiece is not finished because Plushenko extracted from the cylinder an interpretation among the best ever seen. In his own words: "I skated the last step sequenze with a smile and emotionally." Mishin later says: "I think Evgeni had never skated before with such level of expression, with such maturity of gesture and with such artistic vision." It’s the apotheosis, and when the program ends , Evgeni dissolves the accumulated tension repeatedly beating his hand on the ice as he was saying to himself: I made it ! The reaction of the whole arena is no possible to be described. We have seen a thousand of times the audience to explode for him , but this time it's different. It's like as if this small and intimate arena had understood his tension, it suffered along the way with him and as if now it's sharing his same joy. Evgeni feels this affection. His hand goes to his heart to thank each and one in the public and with both his hands he draws a heart . Now he smiles. He skates for his passion and for his audience. They are all standing, it's a rain of flowers and puppets. The cheers are endless, he can not even get out of the ice because from the stands they ask for autographs. There are some people who thank him. At the end the total score is 263.25, his personal best . Evgeni made it, he " broke the ice " with competitions.

After the live sight of such a technical level and artistic expression , in addition to his typical charisma, we sadly thought about the great loss that figure skating it's no other way gonna be suffering after the retirement from sport of the unique and unrepeatable Tsar .

Thank you Lelo!

Sara, she was the translater
    Sarynka ‏@Sarynka 6m

After #volvoCup,after the magnificent proof of #strenght of @EvgeniPlushenko I feel like "no matter what,you have to fight!" #inspiration
    Last edited by lala; 11-12-2013 at 10:13 PM.

vCash
    @YanaRudkovskaya:

Март-апрель 2014 года - Российский тур Евгения Плющенко!
    March-April, 2014 - Evgeni Plushenko's Russian and European tour! Soon!
    #Plushenko @plushenkoofficial http://instagram.com/p/gsl9QaFSPi/#
    CAST
    Evgeni Plushenko
    Irina Slutskaya
    Ilia Kulik
    Stephane Lambiel
    Brian Joubert
    Johnny Weir
    Tomas Verner
    Fiona Zaulda & Dmitri Sukhanov
    Sergei Yakimenko
    Ekaterina & Alexander Chesna

Edvin Marton
    Nikolai Baskov
    Dima Bilan
    Yana Rudkovskaya

vCash
    Plushy on yesterday training (14.11.) - he continued his training with a "reduced intensity" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB2lH...ature=youtu.be

he is so cute from 2:25 and look at the final spin isn't bad....

http://lentasporta.com/articles/222/20100/ interesting article, but in Russian ( I love that picture )

We have become accustomed to the expression " validolnuyu match ." But it seems that this will have a heart drug stocking and figure skating fans . And especially fans of Evgeni Plushenko

As you know, a week ago , after a pause in the athlete nine months made ​​the tournament in Riga. And won it. Basically what is called a loud word "program" Eugene showed - rather it was set some pieces that will eventually be formed into something coherent whole. But he showed his famous jumps and many breathed recovered . And everything else to Sochi ( on a single ticket to the men's figure skating from our country claims it Plushenko ) can be sanded . And so, like a bolt from a relatively clear sky : skater not perform at the Grand Prix in Moscow, which will be held from 22 to 24 November . The reason was microtrauma knee.

" Zhenya had pain in his left knee . After consultation with doctors , he was asked to reduce the load . Skating allowed jumping - no. In this mode of training , we could not adequately prepare for the home Grand Prix in Moscow. Therefore decided to withdraw from the tournament athlete , but continue training . In the language of the doctor , exacerbation of pain . It is unclear where we can speak "- confessed athlete coach Alexei Mishin .

However, as assured Mishin injury will not prevent athlete continue to prepare for the main games of the season. " Who will go the planned work - this is not the time for us to become the biggest obstacle to a rational and systematic preparation for the main starts - Russian and European championships and the Olympics. Skipping Grand Prix will not create any additional difficulties on our way . "

In addition , the instructor has promised that during a pause Plushenko will replace the music for the short program and prepare competitors " unpleasant surprise ." And Mishin admitted in an interview to one of the sport portals that his team is still early, they say, 'hell , " " We do not want to prematurely break somewhere . And I'm very pleased and Eugene with how the performance in Riga , but Jack is only gaining momentum, it must be understood . " He assured : " Pick another quiet tournament , like Riga , and then perform at the Russian Championship and the European Championship . There met with strong contenders already get completely different . "

It is clear that fans skater similar statement is not reassured . Not be discounted that the athlete behind a long career and age ( in early November he was 31 ) , and all this could not go by without affecting his health. But before the main start of four years , it looks very disturbing. But competitors are not asleep , " Plushenko will help a tremendous experience . But the fight for the gold ... I think our time is gone. There are a lot of bidders - Canadian Patrick Chan , three Japanese, French. There is a chance , and Zhenya , but that's life . You can not fool her . Have a date of birth in the passport. Body still aging. A young skaters more desire and opportunity, " - said in a recent interview with one of the sports media glorified Alexei Yagudin .

However, the other there's no attempt to speak . " Plushenko - athlete , genius. We can not say what will happen in the future , but Zhenya very strong motivation , and I really want to see it on the Olympic ice in Sochi " - flatly stated famous Tatiana Tarasova .

All this will be possible only under one condition : no longer pursue athlete injury. And yet, alas , it turns out, as soon as one heals Eugene , brings more.

" Plushenko - is the face of our country, it is the name of our skating . And if Plushenko will not go to Sochi, it will be very bad , "- said the famous coach Nikolai Morozov .

" Jack reminds me phoenix - every time he burns in the fire and again rising from the ashes . Perhaps these young guys do not understand simple words , but they are all hidden : Plushenko - a real man ! It overcomes himself. And it is for him the most important reward. Will there be Olympic gold ? Let's see , "- said in an interview choreographer David Avdysh skater .

Another thing is that the Olympics still need to get . The only thing that can not afford to Eugene go on the ice , it's great. And in this case fans only believe and do not lose hope .

http://www.subbota.com/lifestyle/the...v-detstvo.html (aren't bad pictures)

In Riga Plushenko back to childhood

Why star sports world came to our city

According to the head teacher of one of Riga schools last week in high school attendance has fallen markedly . Teachers began to sin on autumn viruses on magnetic storms , but actually arrived in our city celebrated Evgeni Plushenko - all the girls pet and emulate many boys !

Interestingly, the trend has been identified in at least two schools in the city center .

What then happened in the most Imanta where the famous skater retraces short and long program ?

In visit to Riga Plushenko hard to believe . Even despite the fact that the Volvo Cup tournament in our city and the traditional and international . Yet the position of the Latvian Skating global poor.

So then all the famous skater could do in Riga?

" You would not happen skater ? "

In a conversation with a reporter " Sabbath " Eugene admitted that he is no stranger to Riga city .

- I was convinced when I learned on the streets and asked for an autograph . Someone came up and started from afar : "Young man, you're a skater ? " - Other almost immediately : "Eugene , allow for you to hold out ! " It was very nice - said Plushenko.

- Eugene , you return to the sports world after the break. It is necessary to prove all over again?

- You know , now, in Riga , I caught myself thinking that not only returned to the sport , as in childhood, when I was ten years old.

I dressed up with the kids next eight or nine years and felt like a child at some tournament. Though it was unusual, but very pleasant feeling , and I am grateful for him to your city .

The current start - a very important stage on the way to my return to the sport .

- Are you fully recovered after surgery ?

- While I can not boast , although his skating I'm more or less satisfied.

Ride on painkillers . I would like to feel more comfortable , but still very little time has passed after the operation.

- Even famous athletes genuinely surprised by what you fourth Olympics . You have already proved everything to everyone , you have all the titles and medals . Alexei Yagudin , for example , said that you return it to the sport itself maim ...

- When I go out on the ice, I'm always happy . Sports - it's always overcome . Themselves to be overcome and the boy in the sports section , and champion at major competitions .

I set a goal - to get to the top three winners at the Olympic Games in Sochi. But first I need to break into this competition - win points in the official tournaments such as yours.

It now doing. Out - hence be worthy .

- As a family reacted to your decision once again fight for the medals ?

- Jana fully supports me . After Sochi promised to have another child .

Agree that it is a great responsibility .

- Thank you for the interview.

dossier:

Evgeni Plushenko
    Date of Birth: November 3, 1982 .
    Skater .
    Income in 2012 - $ 2.5 million ( according to the magazine Forbes).
    Achievements : Olympic champion (2006) , three-time world champion , seven-time European champion and ten times champion of Russia.
    Advertising contracts : cars Mercedes, watches Ulysse Nardin, lottery " Bingo Boom " clothing Odri, residential complex "Sun City" ( Sochi) .
    Business Plan: A trademark registration " Evgeni Plushenko ."
    Personal life : Married second marriage to the famous musical producer Yana Rudkovskoj , who bore him in January this year, the son of Alexander .

I didn't bring all the articles on Plush in this week. Uncountable in Russian media and many in the international media,too.
    Last edited by lala; 11-15-2013 at 02:57 PM.

vCash
    I love this latest article, thanks for posting it lala. In particular I like that "unpleasant surprise" Mr. Mishin alludes to as regards Zhenya's SP.

vCash
    Iliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I heard a rumour this show might be headed for the US too...can he bring it here? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MR PLUSHY?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Iliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I heard a rumour this show might be headed for the US too...can he bring it here? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MR PLUSHY?
    Yes, I heard it, too. Pushy also said in his interview, that maybe will be this show in US. IN this summer Edvin and his family moved to US for two years, Ilia lives in US, Johnny is also American..so who knows..?

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...henko-comeback

Figure skating: Chan not convinced by Plushenko comeback

Patrick was not convinced nor 2009, when said that "Plushy's too old"

Plushy and Sasha:

http://instagram.com/p/gu4e3xjq8f/# http://instagram.com/p/guz3e7Dq4w/#
    http://instagram.com/p/guqKSDDqyj/# aaaand https://twitter.com/chihiRomangaart/...278145/photo/1 cute!!!!!

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews 18h

RT @gnomgnomych: That's my dad @EvgeniPlushenko, he was then 6 years old. I think that we look like, what you think?! http://instagram.com/p/guW88Hjq29/#

This girl is very talented:https://twitter.com/chihiRomangaart

https://twitter.com/chihiRomangaart/...464128/photo/1 https://twitter.com/chihiRomangaart/...278912/photo/1 https://twitter.com/chihiRomangaart/...454401/photo/1 https://twitter.com/chihiRomangaart/...192705/photo/1
    Last edited by lala; 11-16-2013 at 07:37 AM.

vCash
    Kings On Ice: The Down Under Tour. It has a ring to it, Plushy!

having a nice day
    vCash
    Wow I would love to see that show. I've never seen lambiel and joubert live. Hope they can come to USA!!:-)
    Have a nice day!

vCash
    Really fantastic!!! ChihiRo, who draws Plu's art with Japanese animation style, started her gallery on Tumblr. Check it out!

http://chihiromangaart.tumblr.com/

http://twitter.com/chihiRomangaart/s...589697/photo/1 I will buy it to Euros..

vCash
    So Pluschenko will go 2014 European or no? I am a big fan

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast