06-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Plushenko News_Eng @PlushenkoNews 9m
By VCIOM, the largest Public Opinion Research Center, in the POLL: By VCIOM, the largest Public Opinion Research Center, in the POLL: "With whom live countryman Russia can be proud of in the last decade?" - Evgeni Plushenko is the only athlete listed by name!
Plushenko News_Eng @PlushenkoNews 4h
Evgeni Plushenko today flew to Israel to be examined in the clinic where he had surgery (site of Russian Skating Fed http://fsrussia.ru/news/614_evgenij-...l-v-izrail---/
Last week Plushy said no need to fly to Israel... Probably his doctor's plans have changed.
06-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Not new news
Евгений Плющенко вылетел в Израиль
Олимпийский чемпион Евгений Плющенко сегодня вылетел в Израиль, чтобы пройти обследование в клинике, где ему была сделана операция. После этого появится более полная информация, касающаяся дальнейшей подготовки спортсмена.
Ольга ЕРМОЛИНА, пресс-атташе ФФККР
Yevgeny Plushenko has taken off in Israel
Olympic champion Yevgeny Plushenko today flew to Israel to undergo an examination in a clinic, where he underwent surgery. This will bring up a more complete information concerning the further development of the athlete.
Olga ERMOLINA, press officer FFKKR
06-12-2013, 04:32 PM
This sounds like bad news to me. I don't know how he can skate in the Olympics after undergoing yet another surgery at this time.
Originally Posted by lala
06-12-2013, 06:08 PM
I thought the surgery referred to surgery from January. but some thought going to Israel was bad because the doctor was supposed to be in Moscow. This is new territory anyway- dealing with disc replacement.
06-13-2013, 11:50 AM
@PlushenkoNews: RT @EvgeniPlushenko: Today I came back from Israel! I'm OK and the doctor allowed me to jump on the ice) (https://t.co/kYWAzjAwvR)
06-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Last edited by lala; 06-13-2013 at 07:09 PM.
06-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Plushenko News_Eng @PlushenkoNews 21h
Plushenko about his experience in communal apartments in St.Peterburg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Scos_uutA&t=6m50s 7'12" Translation partly http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com/foru...p=79053#p79053
Plushenko News_Eng @PlushenkoNews 41m
RT @yanarudkovskaya: Going with his Dad to Italy for the Olympic training camp!))) http://instagram.com/p/am5uugFSDd/# Plushy is sooooooo happy with the cute Sacha
Plushenko News_Eng @PlushenkoNews 43m
RT @yanarudkovskaya: 4 guys saw something!)) http://instagram.com/p/anAzzJlSKv/#
Plushenko News_Eng @PlushenkoNews 13 Jun
Mishin: After conclusion of doctors, we can continue training. Still, jumps will work gradually, without forcing. http://fsrussia.ru/news/617_evgenij-...li-mne-prygat/
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/10742.html with google translation
Alexei Mishin: the doctors said that the damaged vertebra Plushenko - stronger than all the rest!
13.06.2013 22:35:01 | Figure skating | News
Group of skaters legendary coach Alexei Mishin continues preparations for the Olympic season. Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko visited a doctor in Israel who did his surgery on the spine. Conclusion - the skater is allowed to perform jumping elements, but recommended constantly be under the supervision of highly qualified health care professional. This and many other special correspondent portal TEAM RUSSIA-2014 Mary Vorobyev told coach Alexei Mishin.
- Eugene went to Israel, and we already know the final medical report - said Alexei Mishin. - The doctors said that the damaged vertebra stronger all the rest! This indicates that the operation was performed successfully. His wife was allowed to jump, but still do it prevents pain. And now we have the main task - to remove this pain.
- How do you plan on further training, taking into account all factors?
- Hopping training, we will develop very calm. Because if at the stage of preliminary starts Eugene will not feel pain - it will be the issue. It all depends on how quickly the pain will disappear.
- Now for Eugene constantly monitors health worker who supervises the recovery process?
- As you know, we're trying to find a qualified doctor, but do not find. At the training camp with us now are only massage therapists, and we're trying to find a doctor urgently. Experts from Israel said that Zhenya needs to be very attentive, professional medical support at the level of highly qualified doctors. And now we have these doctors urgently sought.
- What are the future plans of the band?
- The following collection of the plan will begin on June 17 in Pinzolo (Italy) and will last until July 18. Then we go back to Russia, from where will go for a week in Tartu (Estonia). Then my collection will be in Sochi, and in early August in the Olympic capital will be centralized training camp of the national team of Russia.
- Collect in Pinzolo is ice?
- Of course, this is ice training. Setting short program with Eugene we have already completed. A plan to put an arbitrary time as a training camp in Pinzolo.
- How do you prepare your students to the other two - Arthur and Elizabeth Gachinskogo Tuktamysheva?
- Lisa Arthur spent in Italy for almost 10 days. There they engaged in general physical training. All is not well with no problems. We Arturchik have pain in the lumbosacral region. Lisa is also experiencing some problems associated with a significant increase in general physical load. So, of course, the doctor at the Olympic Games - is an indispensable and essential aspect. Prepare for the Olympics without having to complete a doctor - is generally a criminal situation.
- Over what will work and Gachinsky Tuktamysheva at training camp in Pinzolo?
- We are ready to Arthur both programs, Lisa, like Eugene - just short. Therefore, we will engage in Pinzolo, including staging and programs.
Last edited by lala; 06-16-2013 at 07:11 PM.
06-16-2013, 02:32 PM
So...Plushy isn't on a full jumping load yet, Artur is struggling with his back (? lumbosacral?), Liza is having more body issues. Oh yikes.
06-16-2013, 05:44 PM
- Rep Power
Yeah, I hope Plush makes the podium in Sochi. I guess I won't be disappointed if he does not. Watching him jump in Sochi will be a treat for me.. For old times' sake.. Even though I despise his toe jumps. One more time, Plush.
06-16-2013, 10:55 PM
????? hm. This is a fan thread. Don't understand what is the problem with his toe jumps..
Originally Posted by key65man
Plushenko News_Eng @PlushenkoNews 2h
(fan art) RT @alena_hu: @EvgeniPlushenko Enjoy Pinzolo, Zhenya, and all the best luck! We love you https://twitter.com/alena_hu/status/...740097/photo/1
Last edited by lala; Yesterday at 02:17 PM.
Thanks fangirls and papa Mishin!
first day 2:
Sarynka @Sarynka ( I put together five tweets.)
HELLO! So,we are back in the hotel room and now we can relax a bit .I give you some small details probably destined to change but we'll see morning training of Evgeni at about 11 in the morning but tomorrow we check if there are more hours to add at it. @Tyktamisheva also trained @EvgeniPlushenko had, according to me, a wonderful training session. Of course he couldn't jump but he made a small single Axel trial and it went ok, he said he felt ok after the landing. Later he made some step sequences and you all know that even if he stares in the middle of the rink he dominates it, when he moves he let everyone breathless.