vCash

vCash
    http://www.eg.ru/daily/stars/36133/
    Google translater

Plushenko and Rudkovskaya offered $ 50,000 for the photo of the child
    Posted on January 17, 2013
    Michael Panyukov

Yana is in constant stress

After the birth of his son Alexander Yana Rudkovskaya at her and happy father - Evgeni Plushenko, hit the shaft of attractive offers from various media. But the joy is famous parents does not bring.

- Paparazzi opened for me to hunt, hoping to catch the moment when I am walking with a stroller - complained of "Express newspaper" Rudkovskaya. - Plaguing them not, as if all gone mad! Received various proposals. For example, the Japanese are willing to pay $ 50 000 for a photo baby. But we all refused.
    Who don't knows, Evgeni Plushenko is very popular in the land of the rising sun. And if we have not decided to give parents-baby gifts, in Japan it is in order. As told to us before delivery in an exclusive interview with Jana Rudkovskaya only pinetok (footwear for babies) handmade they have accumulated about a hundred pairs. Eugene sent their Japanese fans.

Not bad...
    Last edited by lala; 01-23-2013 at 09:31 PM.

vCash
    http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00000124.htm

Alexander's birthday is wrong here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Poor Plush, guess his back is really giving him problems. After finishing a dismal 6th in the short, he has withdrawn from the competition. I watched the short this afternoon and he fell on the 3A, something he could do with his eyes shut or even in his sleep normally. I sincerely hope that he will rest and get well so that he can make it to Sochi in one piece. That is his dream, then he can justifiably rest on his laurels. I. hope that we fans will be spared the snarky comments, but I fear that they will be quick to follow this psychological "defeat".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFan View Post
    Poor Plush, guess his back is really giving him problems. After finishing a dismal 6th in the short, he has withdrawn from the competition. I watched the short this afternoon and he fell on the 3A, something he could do with his eyes shut or even in his sleep normally. I sincerely hope that he will rest and get well so that he can make it to Sochi in one piece. That is his dream, then he can justifiably rest on his laurels. I. hope that we fans will be spared the snarky comments, but I fear that they will be quick to follow this psychological "defeat".
    Thank you. I couldn't see live, because of my job..He was so tired and patient. No, his real fans support him forever, but his haters won't be spared..
    Last edited by lala; 01-25-2013 at 05:20 AM.

vCash

YEAH!
    vCash
    I like the woman who has a WANTED shirt with Evgeny's face.

Once he messed up the lutz I knew it would all go wrong. He did a good job selling it in the footwork anyway. Great performer.

The Bulgarian pair yesterday skated to Marton's Tango Amore, I thought it was cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1UYYVr4X4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    I like the woman who has a WANTED shirt with Evgeny's face.
    Haha, I want that shirt too!

Sigh, poor Plushenko. His footwork was amazing though!

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EBASKoroleva View Post
    Haha, I want that shirt too!

Sigh, poor Plushenko. His footwork was amazing though!
    Nice to see you back EBAS!

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs_h5...layer_embedded

after SP, I'm glad they can smile

vCash
    I think the eyes tell it all sometimes: It wasn't just that the usual spark was missing--he also looked like he was in pain.

vCash
    from Nikoneko:

Zhenya, I do hope you won't rush your recovery. Please don't strain yourself.
    I pray for your health and success from the heart once, now and forever.

I dedicate this poetry to our King.

"Snuggle"

I wish for you...

Comfort on difficult days, 

Smiles when sadness intrudes, 

Rainbows to follow the clouds, 

Laughter to kiss your lips, 

Sunsets to warm your heart, 

Gentle hugs when spirits sag, 

Friendships to brighten your being, 

Beauty for your eyes to see, 

Confidence for when you doubt, 

Faith so that you can believe, 

Courage to know yourself, 

Patience to accept the truth, 

And love to complete your life. 

(Anonymous)

vCash
    https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko

А я и не унываю!Я сейчас буду лечить спину и 1 марта приступлю к тренировкам!!!!
    Спасибо всем моим болельщикам-друзьям!Мы еще повоюем!!!

I'm not discouraged! I'm going to treat my back and proceed to training from March 1!!
    Thanks to all my fans - friends! We will have more fight!!!

YEAH!
    vCash

vCash
    Good! I was going to go to the website but dread a retirement announcement!

vCash
    with Google translater

Olympic champion told the "KP" on why withdrew from the European Championships in figure skating

Evgeni Plushenko is the most titled skater today. He is the only single skater in the world, with three Olympic medals.
    List is endless awards and achievements recognized by the king of the ice: a three-time world champion, seven-time European champion, ten times champion of Russia.
    Meanwhile, in the arsenal Plushenko more than 60 gold medals, 17 silver and 3 bronze only! Its desire to participate in the fourth of his career Olympics for all experts considered to be fantastic. Nevertheless, Eugene, despite the trauma and pain goes to his goal. And let his path strewn with thorns rather than rose petals, but recently wrote Western tabloids: "The main intrigue of the Olympic Games in Sochi is a great Plushenko!"
    Recall: in mid-November in Munich Plushenko made micro-back.
    Doctors pronounced the verdict, one month can not go on the ice. But the skater could not afford such a luxury, because at the end of December he had to defend his title in the championship of Russia. And within ten days after the operation Plushenko, despite the prohibitions of doctors went to the ice. He won the championship of Russia on painkillers.
    Doctors warned skaters to go to the European Championship is very dangerous. It happened. The athlete does not handle the load, because of severe back pain wife had to withdraw from the competition. Exclusive Interview Olympic champion after returning home gave the "Komsomolskaya Pravda".
    - Zhenya, the whole country was rooting for you at the European Championships. Not every athlete will dare to go to a competition with such a serious injury ...
    -On my place would probably any athlete refused European championship after championship in Russia. Prior to the Russian championship, I had major surgery, then I have stuck in a bad back "blockade."
    In principle, there I skated more or less well. And even with such a serious injury for the tenth time won the championship of Russia (until Plushenko nobody did-prim.avt.). When I returned home, began to train twice. With a vengeance fulfilled quads and other complex elements.
    And at some point, I again backache. Doctors injected me two more "blockade" is very hard drugs, after about a week that I was physically unable to ride. Training regime began to stray.
    - It may be worth it after all care of himself, not to go to the competition ....
    - In principle, such a thought I had. But somehow comforted me, they say, should go, remember last season, when bad knees were made all the difficult elements. And I doubt, honestly ... Miracles do happen, of course, but with the back still more serious travma.Esli ice I seizes back, then the pain shoots right leg. As a result, I just do not feel whole right side! Still, I took a chance. Rallied and went to the competition in Zagreb. Why dare? I used to go in the sport, in the elements ahead of the curve, so I love everything to do with risk.

Continued interview with Yevgeny Plushenko, see the next issue of "Weekly-KP"

Maria Remizov (28/01/2013 12:32)
    Last edited by lala; 01-28-2013 at 06:33 PM.

vCash
    I hear rumors that Zhenya might show up at worlds, (Mishin mentioned "London" in one of his interviews) does anyone know anything about this?? I know all the reasoning behind obtaining spots for Sochi etc but surely if he has his sights on Sochi he should take it easy and give himself time to really heal. The competition at worlds will be much fiercer than Euros. He says he's going to start training on Mar. 1st. Dear God, let's hope his "love of risk" doesn't mean he's going straight back onto the ice without taking care of himself.

vCash
    There was some talk of it, and I'm sure the federation would like it, but I don't think he'll go. He's obviously not in his best shape and it's more important for him to rest up and be ready for next season.

vCash
    awesome!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m1Xn...DE1F1B5BCBBDF7

interview with Tarasova:
    Journalist: "If Plushenko come to Sochi & win?" Tarasova: "I'd be on my knees all 4.5 min!" (~25:15")
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9_uxOz7maU
    Last edited by lala; 01-29-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast