Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Xtina (Adrienna) and Blake (Skunkhawk)
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    Were the saves tonight in the order of who got the most votes or didn't they ever say? If in order, I'm surprised Cassadee came before Melanie since I thought Melanie was one of the only ones who did really good Monday night. Actually, I was surprised Cassadee was saved at all. I predicted her & Adrianne to go home.
    I'm not sure Melanie is all that popular. Adam had to save her last week. I'm wondering if Cassadee has a pre-existing fan base because she is very popular and I don't get it.

vCash
    I am sooooo so glad Melanie got through, she was, with Nicholas, the only one bearable IMO.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I'm not sure Melanie is all that popular. Adam had to save her last week. I'm wondering if Cassadee has a pre-existing fan base because she is very popular and I don't get it.
    That's got to be a factor, although I never heard of Hey Monday before. I just hope America comes to its senses before any of the more deserving get axed.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    I don't know how the telephone voting is going, but on iTunes, Melanie is the 4th highest on the singles chart of the Voice performers (if I'm looking at it right) right now. I was surprised that Cassadee seems to have gotten the second highest amount of purchases on iTunes.

If I understood Carson correctly that all iTunes purchases from last night until the finale count as votes, I have a feeling Cassadee may be around for a while. I guess she had a fairly big fan base already.

I also didn't realize that Amanda had an album previously released on iTunes.
    Last edited by Allen; 11-14-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    I enjoy listening to Bryan, Nick, & Terry, & Monday night I really liked Melanie. Trevin needs to mature his style & make better song choices but he has a great voice. He & Cody really need better coaching. Cody has a lot of energy but it needs to be channeled better. This is my top 6 right now.

Dez is a pretty boy lounge singer. IMO his voice isn't good enough to even be there (I would have not turned around for him) but he will go farther than he should because of his looks. I find Cassadee kind of bland & uninteresting. Amanda and esp Sylvia don't sing the kind of music I buy, judging by what they have done so far.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    nicholas is my favorite singer this season hands down, even when he sings songs i hate like this wk

but someone needs to break in while he is sleeping and give him a makeover. i dont see homeless chic taking off any time soon.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    They did trim Nick's hair and beard for last night's show. Maybe he is getting the slow transition treatment. I do think he is the most enjoyable to listen to, if not to watch.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345