Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

vCash

HBO's Dexter Fans?

Anyone watch this? I think this is my favourite season since the 1st one. Love the Russian mafia storyline, LaGuerta relooking into the Bay Harbour Butcher, Debra finding out about Dex and now Hannah McKay.

Can't wait to see how this season finishes up!
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Me !!!!!
    I still miss miss tick tock goes the clock, but still Hannah McKay is AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!! Less than Julia Stiles but still
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "Dexter" is in my top 5 shows!!! (Just behind "The Walking Dead"(1) and "True Blood"(2)). I thought every season was well written. The only thing is I have to watch it at 11pm on Sundays since "The Walking dead" is on at 9pm(or catch it in repeat on Showtime during the week). All my favorite shows seem to be on Sunday at 9pm.

vCash
    It's on Showtime, not HBO. What's funny is John Lithgow made the same mistake in his Emmy acceptance speech for playing Trinity!

I'm not sure how I feel about this season yet
    Sometimes I think I lost something really important to me, and it turns out I already ate it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTurtles View Post
    It's on Showtime, not HBO. What's funny is John Lithgow made the same mistake in his Emmy acceptance speech for playing Trinity!:
    Ooops thanks!
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Love Dexter, unfortunately, I don't get Showtime (or HBO for that matter) any more, so I haven't seen this season's episodes.

vCash
    Is it on Netflix? I thought I saw it on there but I could be wrong.

out in a boat (out and about) in Nova Scotia b'ye!
    vCash
    Yes it's on Netflix
    The mind of the performer is a very strange thing.
    ~James Galway

vCash
    Another fan of the show. I only got into this early this year when my sister gave me Season 1 on DVD and then I caught up with the whole previous six seasons. Thankfully I have pay TV here so they stream it straight out of the US.

Am really liking this season. There have been some really good moments, particularly involving Isaak (isn't he Ukrainian?). Loved the bit where Dexter dragged him into the Columbian club although he didn't expect what happened would. Deb's reaction has been very interesting. She finally found out Dexter's secret which she was totally freaked out about, but then has given her a level of closeness to him which she was craving all along. I think she is now seeing the "benefit" of what he does.

The Hannah McKay character has provided another interesting aspect.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Last I checked it wasn't available instantly on Netflix, though that may have changed? A friend and I started watching it on NF ~1.5 years ago and mid-way through the 2nd season it stopped being available instantly, which sucked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    Last I checked it wasn't available instantly on Netflix, though that may have changed? A friend and I started watching it on NF ~1.5 years ago and mid-way through the 2nd season it stopped being available instantly, which sucked
    I watched 3 seasons onnetflix ( in Canada) it's still on , but I. Need the rest !!!! The first two season were awesome !

vCash
    I found out that Debra found out the truth about Dexter in the first book from the book series. Kind of bummed they haven't incorporated that until this season.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    A few fan facts you may not know about:

During "Dexter"s run, star Michael C. Hall dealt with and beat cancer . (Hodgkins Lymphoma)

He also married and divorced co-star Jennifer Carpenter. It's good to see they can still work together so well. Much of the show revolves around their brother/sister relationship.

vCash
    He became involved with Julia Stiles when she was on the show which was the reason he and Jennifer Carpenter divorced.

Ms Lurker if you're nasty
    vCash
    I have loved Dexter since season 1, when I had to find "alternate" means of watching the show. I still wish the show and Michael C. Hall had gotten some Emmy love already.

I'm more interested in Dexter vs Isaak Sirko than his storyline with Hannah. I figure Quinn will finally get killed off this season via the Kashkas.

vCash
    I hope not. I like Quinn's marred smarmy character. Actually what I like the most about this show is all the characters are flawed in some way or the other.

vCash
    So I was right. Victor was Isaak's gay lover.

Ray Stevenson's character this season is awesome. Best scene in last night's episode in the bar between him and Dexter.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Oh my. I hope it's gonna end badly soon
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    He became involved with Julia Stiles when she was on the show which was the reason he and Jennifer Carpenter divorced.
    Ohhhh, I didn't realize that's why they divorced. I'd wondered about that.

vCash
    So bummed that Isaac is dead!! I thought that storyline would get played up till the end. Guess not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast