View Poll Results: Who should coach I&K?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay with Morozov

5 6.02%
  • Beg Zhulin to take them back even though he said he never would

14 16.87%
  • Shpilband

33 39.76%
  • Zoueva

5 6.02%
  • Krylova

22 26.51%
  • Kustarova

3 3.61%
  • Svinin & Zhuk

10 12.05%
  • Platov

14 16.87%
  • Gorshkov

3 3.61%
  • Linichuk

15 18.07%
  • Nechaeva & Chesnichenko

2 2.41%
  • Other (please specify)

1 1.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancypancy View Post
    I also think Platov can do a lot with very good talent.. something he has not had yet.
    He had Sakhnovsky for a while, but yeah, never a team as talented as these two. Actually there's something about Nikita that reminds me of Evgeny. I think it's his calmness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    I'd love to see I/K with Krylova but idk how likely that is considering she has W/P and A/E. The whole situation with Morozov is just awkward, there's like all this tension in the Kiss N Cry, like he and Elena are trying to pretend they are not together and poor Nikita, I can't imagine how hard it must be to train with his ex and be coached by her new boyfriend each day. I must say he's handling things well. Elena is apparently a sweetheart, so that combined with her beauty and talent is more reason to get away from Morozov fast, she can do so much better. And when/if they break up, things will just get even more awkward. Basically they need to get away from Morozov ASAP. Yes they are doing well but it's not like their scores are huge now, so there is little reason to stay with Morozov especially now that B/S are doing so well while their programs suck.
    Ummmm I obviously don't pay enough attention to the privates lives of most skaters, but is Elena with Morozov?
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    I know their programs aren't particularly well regarded this year, but as for as the technical aspects of skating go, are they regressing or stagnating, or are they showing improvement?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    (Arakwa, I've been trying to PM you for days. You need to clear your inbox, no messages can get through to you!)
    OMG... just did. so sorry...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu View Post
    I know their programs aren't particularly well regarded this year, but as for as the technical aspects of skating go, are they regressing or stagnating, or are they showing improvement?
    There have been definite improvement in almost all technical areas, twizzles especially.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    There have been definite improvement in almost all technical areas, twizzles especially.
    Thanks. In another thread, I mentioned how I would like to see them go back to Zhulin, but if they are improving and if Morozov is still able to code-whore a program, it is probably makes the most sense (at least to me) for them to stay with Morozov.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123