Title-less
    vCash

Figure skating coach accused of sex assault

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/08...of-sex-assault

Michael Richards turned himself in to Halton Regional Police at an Oakville station to face accusations of inappropriately touching teenaged girls he instructed from 2007 to 2011, Det.-Sgt. Alison Freeman told the Sun on Thursday.
    Sorry if this has been posted

vCash
    I expletived. Sorry.
    Last edited by minx; 11-10-2012 at 05:26 AM.

vCash
    My first thought was that this was the other one from a few months back and that we'd been through this -

- but no.

The same legal loopholes apply when talking about it, though. Just a friendly reminder.

vCash
    There is a lot of touching involved in dance and pairs. Speaking for myself when I was between the ages of 12 and 16, I loved the attention I got flirting with adult men. I wasn't thinking beyond the moment or of any potential consequences. The burden is really on the adult to maintain the proper distance. I think if I were an adult male teacher I would maintain a formal relationship with my teen and pre-teen students. Have them address me as Mr. and have all communication outside the rink go through parents such as cc: the parents on email and no texting or phoning the student other than "I'm here at the competition rink where are you?".