Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1004
  1. #841
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,658
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I just checked the TV alerts thread and the SRC website. On Sunday, December 16 from 3-5 pm "Sport week-end (Etoiles sur glace)", i.e. Stars on Ice is scheduled.

    Generally French CBC is available across the country, and it might be possible for some people to watch online (I was just now watching the current SRC programming online, at this link - click on "Regardez en direct"). Worth a try.
    http://www.radio-canada.ca/tele//

  2. #842

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,565
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    I just checked the TV alerts thread and the SRC website. On Sunday, December 16 from 3-5 pm "Sport week-end (Etoiles sur glace)", i.e. Stars on Ice is scheduled.

    Generally French CBC is available across the country, and it might be possible for some people to watch online (I was just now watching the current SRC programming online, at this link - click on "Regardez en direct"). Worth a try.
    http://www.radio-canada.ca/tele//
    Thank you!

  3. #843

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    517
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    I did get my CSOI tickets though; thank you Emdee for the pre-sale info.
    By the time I tried for tickets last night there was no ticket info available. I assume a small window was available for pre-sale tickets? If I'm missing something, please let me know!

  4. #844
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,658
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I went straight to Ticketmaster and ordered there using the pre-sale code kurt in the box that shows with a "lock".

  5. #845
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    552
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    anyone going to vancouver event? I thought I would try it this time

  6. #846

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,565
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Want to let you know CSOI are up on fsvds

  7. #847

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    581
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    183
    Any chance someone would upload Tessa and Scott's numbers on Mediafire (or somewhere similar), for those with no access to fsvids? Please?

  8. #848
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The airport
    Posts
    1,240
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    Any chance someone would upload Tessa and Scott's numbers on Mediafire (or somewhere similar), for those with no access to fsvids? Please?
    Or YouTube? I haven't found them there yet. Thank you

  9. #849
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,658
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Want to let you know CSOI are up on fsvds
    Oh perfect, thanks.

  10. #850

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,565
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    Any chance someone would upload Tessa and Scott's numbers on Mediafire (or somewhere similar), for those with no access to fsvids? Please?
    I downladed only all show video. Amazing quality and i like this small parts from the traning and with Kurt and skaters quates
    And they show boys number. O, it was hot I like Jeffrey the most. But honestly all looked good. And Scott did solo.
    I mess Up number and that number in red jackets.
    Tessa were the real star. You know she look in shows even better, then in competitions. (how she could better, then in competitions? But she could).
    And i have ipression only Scott try to do all steps wich Kurt did for closing number

    Kurt is forever best!

  11. #851
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    456
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Where in FS vids is it posted?

  12. #852
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Does it matter?
    Posts
    1,115
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I downladed only all show video. Amazing quality and i like this small parts from the traning and with Kurt and skaters quates
    And they show boys number. O, it was hot I like Jeffrey the most. But honestly all looked good. And Scott did solo.
    I mess Up number and that number in red jackets.
    Tessa were the real star. You know she look in shows even better, then in competitions. (how she could better, then in competitions? But she could).
    And i have ipression only Scott try to do all steps wich Kurt did for closing number

    Kurt is forever best!
    Thanks for the alert, Pani. Well, I liked Scott in the men's number better than anyone else, truthfully, I thought his movement was more fluid and his expression more natural than Jeffrey's for instance. And he has better posture than some of the other guys too. Wow, Tessa was glowing from the beginning to the end, she looked unreally beautiful.

    Can't say Andrew Poje is my type of masculine beauty but I have to admit he is out of this world gorgeous. OMG.

  13. #853
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I downladed only all show video. Amazing quality and i like this small parts from the traning and with Kurt and skaters quates
    And they show boys number. O, it was hot I like Jeffrey the most. But honestly all looked good. And Scott did solo.
    I mess Up number and that number in red jackets.
    Tessa were the real star. You know she look in shows even better, then in competitions. (how she could better, then in competitions? But she could).
    And i have ipression only Scott try to do all steps wich Kurt did for closing number

    Kurt is forever best!
    I agree about Kurt.
    When we went to see the show Scott was the one who stood out. I couldn't take my eyes from him. I wish T and S would do an ex with him dressed like that.

  14. #854

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,921
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    227
    Some analysis of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah", for those who are interested:
    http://music.yahoo.com/news/exclusiv...ing-stone.html

  15. #855

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    bowing down to Robert Lepage
    Posts
    3,400
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2696
    They ruined the men's number the way they lit it for TV. It was sooo sooo beautiful live.

  16. #856

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,565
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    First photo from GPF

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

    Did Scott cut his hairs? O no.....

  17. #857
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,754
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    First photo from GPF

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

    Did Scott cut his hairs? O no.....
    I think he looks super hot.

  18. #858
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    First photo from GPF

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

    Did Scott cut his hairs? O no.....
    oh darn, he shaved off his almost-mustache. it would've been awesome!

  19. #859

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,565
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

  20. #860
    recovering Oly-holic
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the frozen, snowy north
    Posts
    1,237
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2042
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Never mind Bobrova and her dress .. look at that chocolate fountain!

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •