Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Pani loves to tickle DW fans and DW fans love to be tickled by her. It's a win-win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Sometime i feel said, because such talanted guys, like Agosto, Shabalin, Moir didnt have so many money and for be near the top need to do something in 10 times harder, when some rich boys just need to skate around. But this is life.
    Just want to wish your D-W good luck at NHK and honestly, i hope Shibs could show there FD in better light, then at CoR, because at practice it look good.
    I agree about Shibutanis. I liked their program even on TV not in it's best form.

As for the other statement - I don't hide that I like both Tessa/Scott and Meryl/Charlie, but like Tessa and Scott a bit more, and always want them to win. But this is too much. Are you really saying that Charlie is just "skating around", and that he is not talented at all? Okay, we can say that he is not as talented as Scott, but - just skating around? Really? And do you really think that Charlie has not been/is not working hard to achieve that level in ice dance where he is (okay, not the level of Tessa and Scott in some things, but still a really high level), even though his parents have money? Are you that delusional that you think it can be achieved without hard work? Or do you just want to insult Meryl and Charlie that much? You keep attacking people who have said nothing insulting about Tessa and Scott (at least not here).

About DORISPULASKI - I rarely go to Golden Skate forum, so I have no idea what you have read there.

Finally - I have always wondered why it's so difficult for some people to understand that it's possible to like two very different rival skaters, artists, or whatever at the same time without necessarily hating one of them .

Edit: read the supposed terrible things that DORISPULASKI has said about Tessa and Scott at the Golden Skate forum. Not so terrible at all - of course .
    Last edited by lauravvv; 11-22-2012 at 09:55 PM.

vCash
    lauravvv, please ignore pani. There's a vicious double standard in how he/she debates and it's not worth engaging in.

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DORISPULASKI View Post
    World's is in London. Tessa & Scott could skate to Three Blind Mice, in honor of the tech panel, and the crowd would explode with applause. How much better will the crowd react to Carmen than a simple standing O! I expect the crowd will be on their feet 30 seconds before the program ends.
    I offer to start the standing O .. let's say we start about 5 seconds into the program and just escalate from there!

(So excited to actually be able to walk to Worlds .. how awesome is that??? )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    I offer to start the standing O .. let's say we start about 5 seconds into the program and just escalate from there!

Oohhhh, I like your thinking about starting the standing O early. Of course, the likelihood I will be at World's is getting dimmer and dimmer but one can hope (OK health, let's get this show on the road already!) And you can walk to World's? You live that close to the arena? I'm jealous

Well if I can't join all of you in person there, I will start my standing O at home.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    if you want to read my blog in another language, find the section on the sidebar that says "translate" and pick your new language. the entire blog gets translated. it's a translation, so it's not perfect, but i hope it helps.

vCash
    I do standing ovations really well with my big maple leaf and can even start early if needed
    Addicted to FSU

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    I do standing ovations really well with my big maple leaf and can even start early if needed
    We'll just have to be careful with the knitting needles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post

Count us in too
    We will be screaming in our seats and only stand at the end to be kind to the people behind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Count us in too
    We will be screaming in our seats and only stand at the end to be kind to the people behind.
    i would agree with standing only at the end so that those who are uninitiated or arent fans of the program will get a full view of it, whether they like it or not

vCash
    i also had a few posts translated into russian. here

vCash
    You guys who are going to world's are SO lucky. I cannot wait to hear your reports, all the impressions that you'll get being in that live arena! I can't even imagine the energy and adrenaline. I'd be such a wreck. Clarie, I do EXACTLY what you do when it comes to watching Patrick's and VM's skates, I'm even super silly about checking the ISU scores...like I slowly scroll to reveal. It's ridiculous.

vCash
    [QUOTE]
    Isnt this unfair for team with best program and SS to lose? And like you see we all understand - nobody will give V-M to win. So from one side - its OK, who care, if this FD is so good and even loss couldnt change this but from other - why they need to lose?
    I dont insult all forum favorites. I just say in this vision of ice dance they are best. So its not there problem i didnt made rules :lol
    I agree with this in that its so unfair that the best may not win. But it's the rules.
    I think we should just enjoy the program and to heck with the rest. But, the unfairness does rankle so I get what you mean.
    Last edited by Emdee; 11-22-2012 at 10:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jl22aries View Post
    You guys who are going to world's are SO lucky. I cannot wait to hear your reports, all the impressions that you'll get being in that live arena! I can't even imagine the energy and adrenaline. I'd be such a wreck. Clarie, I do EXACTLY what you do when it comes to watching Patrick's and VM's skates, I'm even super silly about checking the ISU scores...like I slowly scroll to reveal. It's ridiculous.
    I guess I'm ridiculous as wellI may be even worse but I'll just leave it at that

vCash
    *back pat ^ I know your pain so well. While I have you,...last weekend I visited the archives to dig up the first ever VM thread in FSU, and LOVED your post about how curious you were about the rivalry that might develop between VM and DW, and how difficult it was going to get down the road for their fans. Seriously, sequins, talk about hitting it. This was RIGHT after their first world's in '07. Trip down memory lane....

Also that thread was a super interesting read. It's amazing how some of you were there from the very beginning...

vCash
    Wow okay I don't really remember but thanks. Nice to know I have had something useful to say at timesIt's nice to have watched and been a fan of V/M since the beginning. I'm often late to the party for many skaters and have to 'catch up' but luckily not in their case or Chan's. I have to thank CTV for that. For showing V/M win in the jrs. at Canadians it inspired me to go see them at jr. Worlds in Kitchener and I've been hooked ever since.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequins View Post
    Wow okay I don't really remember but thanks. Nice to know I have had something useful to say at timesIt's nice to have watched and been a fan of V/M since the beginning. I'm often late to the party for many skaters and have to 'catch up' but luckily not in their case or Chan's. I have to thank CTV for that for showing their V/M win in the jrs. at Canadians it inspired me to go see them at jr. Worlds in Kitchener and I've been hooked ever since.
    i have also played catch up with most of my fav skaters, though i remember watching michelle kwan grow up on tv. i remember her as a jumping bean startup to chen lu's more mature presentation, only to see michelle develop that maturity as well down the road. with v/m, i remember being able to know them just as they were rising in the senior ranks, circa UoC era. and that's a pretty early start for me. i think i got to know them in the gordeeva-grinkov forums when fans mentioned them being the g/g of ice-dance, all the more being coached by marina herself.

vCash
    del
    Last edited by pani; 11-22-2012 at 02:31 PM.

vCash
    I will start the standing ovation as they come out on the ice. (Although I'll only be watching from my couch...)

vCash
    Yes, i dont like, when D-W and V-M considering like the same level skaters, because its not truth.
    Personal opinion not make it truth What all fan like you or Doris talk about here or other forum not make it truth. It is personal opinion. If you find lot off pleasure that is good. That is what forum for. It only for entertain and discussion. Not show truth or lies or give skater results

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast