• Savchenko/ Massot

20 45.45%
  • Marchei/ Hotarek

10 22.73%
  • Other

2 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    vCash

Musical Pairs: Which New Team Are You Most Excited About/ Anticipate Enjoying

There are so many new pairs teams, and of course several will have to sit out for awhile due to resolving country affiliation issues. At least one pairing hasn't even been officially announced. But it's the off-season, so why not pick the top three teams you are most excited about seeing compete!

Of course another poll for new Ice Dance teams should also be in the works: Dance, Swap, Twizzle.

Also, I came across this TODAY article from February: 5 Things Regular Couples Can Learn From Pairs [and Ice Dance] Skaters. With all the splits in the figure skating world, it seems on-ice skater couples need to learn something themselves about how to stay together. http://www.today.com/health/5-things...ers-2D12114660

Since I only had 12 options for the poll, I was unable to include additional new pairs, and so I left out Popova/ Novoselov, Budd/ Blackmer, and Simpson/ Penasse (and I'm sure there are more), so there is an option to choose "other" and list them by name in your post.

My top picks are Lubov/Dylan (I/M), Castelli/ Tran, and Savchenko/ Massot, none of whom can compete internationally this season. Therefore, of those who can compete right away internationally, I'm most interested in seeing Bazarova/ Deputat, Donlan/ Bartholomay and Leng/Shnapir.
    Last edited by aftershocks; 07-26-2014 at 10:03 PM.

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    This poll saddens me that Timothy Leduc is partnerless. I went with I/M, G/J, & M/H.

vCash
    Lubov/Dylan, since I really like Dylan as a skater, Castelli/Tran since they're both great and I can't wait to see what they do together, and Gretchen/Nathan because they're also good and I'm interested to see what they will come up with.. it's quite interesting because it wasn't a pairing I was at all expecting.. I thought Nate and Felicia would stay together for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    This poll saddens me that Timothy Leduc is partnerless. I went with I/M, G/J, & M/H.
    ITA, museks8r. It has been mentioned in U.S. pairs thread that Tim may be taking time off to seek a gig aboard a cruise ship.

I wonder who are the "other" team(s) with 2 votes?

vCash
    I'm only excited about the ones who are actually paired together (Gerboldt and Joubert?) and who are competing this season. The rest will have to wait.