Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 159

Thread: Plushenko

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I recommend: Kings on Ice 2012 Bucharest Lambiel music - Nijinsky

    I can not add a link, because I have problems with the internet
    Sorry

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,334
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anna1506 View Post
    I recommend: Kings on Ice 2012 Bucharest Lambiel music - Nijinsky

    I can not add a link, because I have problems with the internet
    Sorry
    Here's a link to it. But that was not supposed to be a tribute to Plushenko. It was a remake of Stephane's own exhibition program to 'Magic Stradivarius' (which is a part of 'Tribute to Nijinsky' music, only in different arrangement) which he first skated on 'Art on Ice' with Marton's live playing - some time before Evgeni first skated his 'Tribute to Nijinsky'.

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,943
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Last edited by lala; 11-08-2012 at 07:40 PM.

  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    51
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    It is great to have these grand ice shows marking significant cornerstones of such an illustrious career. I guess the next big show would be celebrating '20 years together' with Mishin and St Petersburg?

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,943
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGreen View Post
    It is great to have these grand ice shows marking significant cornerstones of such an illustrious career. I guess the next big show would be celebrating '20 years together' with Mishin and St Petersburg?
    Yes, Plushy said this. It was very professional, I think thanks to Yana.

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Here's a link to it. But that was not supposed to be a tribute to Plushenko. It was a remake of Stephane's own exhibition program to 'Magic Stradivarius' (which is a part of 'Tribute to Nijinsky' music, only in different arrangement) which he first skated on 'Art on Ice' with Marton's live playing - some time before Evgeni first skated his 'Tribute to Nijinsky'.
    Thank you! I know, but I thought that this program is worth recalling

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    tat's fur coat
    Posts
    139
    vCash
    488
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    I don't think that someone is trying to make Stephane sarcastic. And he surely is not sarcastic. But there is a huge difference between sarcasm, and subtle, well-meant and friendly fun making. Yes, Stephane did a tribute to Evgeni, and I think he truly wanted to show respect to him, but at the same time some of the gestures, like the small "air" kisses were most likely meant to be in good fun - but so that only Evgeni himself, and those who know his syle really well, would get it. But some people seem to not understand that fun making can also be friendly and well-meant. For them it's either this, or that, and no in-betweens .
    you understand English perfectly but I or some of others felt "Hilarious/The funniest skating jokes" were not proper words for Stephane's performance. If some persons took it as a purely joke and his intention was just to make someone fun, I think it was misunderstanding.
    Last edited by Glacier cat; 11-09-2012 at 03:50 AM. Reason: typo

  8. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    tat's fur coat
    Posts
    139
    vCash
    488
    Rep Power
    0
    birthday message from Stephane

    Happy birthday, Evgeni Plushenko! I'm getting my programs ready for the anniversary show... ;-)

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...26676581_n.jpg

  9. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,943
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Glacier cat View Post
    In Nijinsky pose ...

  10. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,943
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYzZ-IZ4vY with Navak Slutskaya and his wife. The number's title is Natural bonde by Baskov

  11. #71
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,809
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11008
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYzZ-IZ4vY with Navak Slutskaya and his wife. The number's title is Natural bonde by Baskov
    Awww, that was sweet when he danced with his wife. He looks good with Navka! And Slutskaya looks stunning there.

  12. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,943
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_11_10/Fi...henko-awarded/

    Figure skater Plushenko awarded

    Beautiful pics, annyversary show
    http://gallery.ru/watch?a=PG2-jfk3
    Last edited by lala; 11-11-2012 at 09:23 AM.

  13. #73

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    skating rink
    Posts
    1,174
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Plushenko is listed for the NRW Trophy in Germany, does someone have an idea if this is official? Can't belive he would come to such a "small" competition. I thought he would start at Nationals...

    Gachinski will be there too, maybe Mishin thought, I bring both skaters when I'm there anyway

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,943
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LLOS View Post
    Plushenko is listed for the NRW Trophy in Germany, does someone have an idea if this is official? Can't belive he would come to such a "small" competition. I thought he would start at Nationals...

    Gachinski will be there too, maybe Mishin thought, I bring both skaters when I'm there anyway
    Liza Tuk is also on list. Plushenko isn't confirmed yet on his official website, but i think he will compete. Sometime he said that he will compete on some little competiton before Russian Natonal. Do you know that Yuna also will compete there?

    http://data17.gallery.ru/albums/gall...src-u4178c.jpg
    Last edited by lala; 11-12-2012 at 07:47 PM.

  16. #76

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,950
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    91872
    Great links! Thanks for posting.

  17. #77
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    skating rink
    Posts
    1,174
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    wow, this is going to be a big competition. To bad there are just 3 rows of seats for the spectators. I guess I must come early to get a seat. I hope they know, it won't be the big Westfalenhalle that they use for Euros/Worlds but just the small practice rink anyway I'm looking forward to this competition

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,943
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LLOS View Post
    wow, this is going to be a big competition. To bad there are just 3 rows of seats for the spectators. I guess I must come early to get a seat. I hope they know, it won't be the big Westfalenhalle that they use for Euros/Worlds but just the small practice rink anyway I'm looking forward to this competition
    Oh, I'm envious of you. Yes, you need to go early, you have a great seat. ))

    But I thought the competition will be in the big ice rink...Many-many skaters will compete there.
    Last edited by lala; 11-12-2012 at 09:22 PM.

  19. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,943
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I love this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVy6dSOvjbA

    He can skate in the dark

  20. #80
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,334
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    I love this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVy6dSOvjbA

    He can skate in the dark
    I think other skaters can too when there is still a visible ligth-border to the ice . I know that Plushenko is your idol and super hero, but he is not an inhuman superman, and there are things that some other skaters can do just as well as him, if not better (especially when it comes to skating skills).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •