Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    who goes through on team christina?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Dez, Sylvia, and Adriana...can't believe Deborah is out
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    with dez going through on the audience vote (so pretty), christina had a hard choice
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Yay, Cee-loo saves Cody
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    sorry, i keep switching over to x factor, what happened w team cee lo?

vCash
    Nicholas and Trevin were America's choice...Cee-Lo picked Cody!

vCash
    Pretty shocked that Blake cut his country artist so quickly. He's all "You were the right choice" and then BOOM - see ya. Once the audience decides, then he's done.

Cee Lo made the right choice picking Cody, but I'm freaking stunned that Nick made it through. I was hoping for McKenzie in his top 3.

@ Cee Lo's dress/mumu/whatever.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i'm pleasantly surprised america picked nicholas

vCash
    Happy about almost all that got through. I don't remember who xtina's adriana is, so I would have probably put Deborah through instead. Also not a big fan of that homeless looking guy.

Faves are Cody and Amanda at this point. Kind of surprised Cody had to be saved.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Yay, Cee-loo saves Cody
    Cody and Skunkhawk

Cody going so early hurt him in so far as audience vote, but he's been better each time he performed. If he continues on that path, he could make the finals. Besides, I'll be tween voting for him.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Me too. I agreed with most of the choices. I like Cee-lo's 3. I wish Christina had picked Deborah & I wish Dez hadn't got thru on votes. He is one of the weakest in this competition. Of course, Christina would have probably saved him if he hadn't gotten the votes.

vCash
    Ceelo has the best team. I think he's gonna have a winner. Glad the audience put Nicholas thru. Mackenzie is cute, but doesn't have the chops. Xtina has the weakest team. No one is really strong. She should've saved Deborah. I can't believe that the audience put Casadee thru. I was hoping Mariachi guy would be saved by the audience. Adam's lone moneymaker is Amanda.

vCash
    I understand why Devora didn't go through--she should have owned any song by Pink and she just didn't. Performance-wise, yes, but not vocally.

While I do think the right three people went through for CeeLo, CeeLo also did them a grave disservice with the songs he chose for all of his singers--they were all way too obvious. Diego and McKenzie were also clearly not happy with their choices, especially Diego. Way to pigenohole your singer Besides having Spanish as their native language, he and Enrique Ingleasias have NOTHING in common. Besides his look and youth, McKenzie is not really similar to a boy band; I really wanted to see if McKenzie could do a non-douchy John Mayer.

I get the feeling the other coaches had varying degrees of give and take with their singers on song choices, but with CeeLo it was my way/highway. I almost get the feeling it was done deliberately to ensure either Nikolas or Trevon goes through.

Jermaine's new song is boring.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Xtina's team is weak. She might have nobody left in the competition by Thanksgiving!! The new rule is that 2 contestants are eliminated per week regardless of coaching teams. So in theory, Christina could have nobody left in 2 weeks time.

vCash
    Casadee, Amerika? Really?
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Re Xtina's team, I would have picked either of the other 2 over Adriana, probably De'borah. I thought Dez and De'borah would get voted through and she'd pick Sylvia. I was just resigned to Dez getting the tween vote. Xtina's team is the weakest IMO.

I am glad Blake picked Skunkhawk. I thought she'd get voted through with Terry and he'd pick the country girl. Kind of surprised about Cassaddee, but my husband liked her better than country girl.

I got just who I wanted on CeeLo's team. Really delighted he picked Cody.

I figured Amanda and Melanie would be voted through on Team Adam and he'd pick Bryan. So it wound up the way I thought. When Melanie wasn't, I hoped he'd pick Loren Allred because Melanie has become annoying to me and Loren is merely bland, yet improving.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    As much as I hate to say it because I love him, I think Blake's team is even weaker than Xtinas. Terry is ok but has a Mr. Schuester from Glee vibe, not really a rockstar. Cassadee is blah. Skunkhawk probably has the most potential, but even with her best performance of the season she couldn't get America's vote, so that doesn't really bode well. I think Des and Sylvia can outlast some, if not all of Blake's team.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456