Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Cassadee Pope up next singing My Happy Ending. What are the odds that a female pop singer will win this year. I think half the top 20 are female pop singers.
    Xtina: she has a pretty tone, was solid even if she missed a couple of notes, Xtina is still nice even though she's going to be bringing her own poppers
    CeeLo: rambles a bit but thought it was a wonderful performance
    Adam: still doesn't know exactly who she is, but thought she was excellent
    I predict one Xtina's girls will beat her.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I can't tell if she's doing a good job because the song itself is so bad. I'm not quite sure how we got to all those great blind auditions to...this. Some great moments within the performances, but so far, all I've seen are girls that are good in a choir but no solo material.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    is bryan keith really short or is carson really tall? it sounded fine but not unusually so. i enjoyed it which is more than i can say for some people tonight. that song from city of angels.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Bryan with the hat singing some ballad. I'd have given him something by Billy Joel. He's OK.
    The crowd really likes him. Blake, enterainer of the year, says watch the lower register, but acknowledges the crowd loves him
    Xtina: he owned the song as it built in momentum. Lots of passion
    Adam: he's proud again.

Rocker skunkhawk up next. You go McKayla.Singing Everybody Talks. This kid doesn't look or sound like a 16 yo. Her hair attacked Carson
    CeeLo : best performance of the night. He admires her style
    Adam: God bless Ceelo Green. Adam says its her best performance. Hates that Blake gave her a great song
    Blake: says she's making him look so smart.
    Last edited by rfisher; 11-06-2012 at 02:32 AM.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    That was the best I've heard tonight. The stream I'm watching is in Florida. Jeeze, how do you people in swing states keep from just slaughtering anyone thinking of running for office?

Oh lord, how many bad auditions did we hear to this song? At least she'll sound good by comparison.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    skunkhawk, i love her. "everybody talks" i picture her bullying the other contestants at lunch
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Independence Day chick was awful, Cassaaddee was kinda good, Bryan is pretty strong, I like his voice... Melanie was kind of whatever...Mckayla skunkhawk she sang loud, her voice has no rasp or interest for me...the song is fun but I thought she just sounded annoying singing it.
    Last edited by haribobo; 11-06-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Julio (who should have gone home in the knockoff round, but Blake needs someone to lose tonight) singing some mariachi song. I feel a strong urge for casa and chips and a tecate.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    julio - something in spanish, he's a wedding singer getting lucky

vCash
    Skunkhawk so far has been the class of the field. He looks like an 80s vampire with that popped up collar.

I'm bored, and I have a strong urge for chilli con queso. This song is always piped into the bathroom at the On the Border in Baton Rouge.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Are Itunes downloads counting as votes this time? I'm deciding if I want to download something.

Loren the wedding singer that Adam admits he planned on eliminating in the knockout round but she surprised him. Singing All Around the World. OK, but I don't see a big surprise here. I'm betting she's one of his eliminations next week. If the audience doesn't pick her, I don't think Adam will either.
    Last edited by rfisher; 11-06-2012 at 02:53 AM.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    lauren - all around the world- i guess it is good but i dont think it compares to the smoothness of the original

dbell are you still there?

vCash
    The high notes scared the cat. It was the most enjoyable part of the performance. Nicole could have hit that song out of the park :bitter:

vCash
    I thought Julio was AMAZING!!! Such a clear, strong gorgeous voice. Lovely.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Amanda singing Dream On. She looks amazing.

And she screams. Gets a SO from Adam. Guess we know who'll be going on for his team.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    I thought Julio was AMAZING!!! Such a clear, strong gorgeous voice. Lovely.
    no

vCash
    Holy Well, I'm not so bittah about Michelle anymore.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Amanda singing Dream On. She looks amazing.

And she screams. Gets a SO from Adam. Guess we know who'll be going on for his team.
    and many of those screams were flat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    The stream I'm watching is in Florida. Jeeze, how do you people in swing states keep from just slaughtering anyone thinking of running for office?
    Awful, isn't it? 13 presidential campaign ads since I started watching an hour ago. I'm getting more proficient with the mute button.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    OOohhh a final between Skunkhawk, Amanda, Trevun and one of Xtina's girls will be awesome. I wouldn't even care who won.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast