Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Okay, so I was wrong about Mellie faking her pregnancy .... but she totally set up that whole birth scenario and had the doctor induce her. She's a feckin' scheming brilliant genius though!

vCash
    The show has revealed pretty much everything. I'm really curious to know where the writers are going to carry this show for the next season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Okay, so I was wrong about Mellie faking her pregnancy .... but she totally set up that whole birth scenario and had the doctor induce her. She's a feckin' scheming brilliant genius though!
    Can't believe she got the doctor to induce her. She was weeks early!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    This show blows my mind every single week. Great episode this week and I'm stoked to see where they go next!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Can't believe she got the doctor to induce her. She was weeks early!
    Of all the shocking things people have done on this show, this was pretty tame by comparison!

So now Fitz knows. He's ostracized Olivia, and completely forgiven and re-bonded with Mellie (or has he). Oh, and killed Verna. So what does he have in store for Cyrus?

I'm so glad Cyrus decided not to off James ... but the fact that he almost did is pretty damning. Their scene in the bedroom, though, was incredible -- just one more example of how amazing the writing and acting is in this show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Of all the shocking things people have done on this show, this was pretty tame by comparison!

So now Fitz knows. He's ostracized Olivia, and completely forgiven and re-bonded with Mellie (or has he). Oh, and killed Verna. So what does he have in store for Cyrus?

I'm so glad Cyrus decided not to off James ... but the fact that he almost did is pretty damning. Their scene in the bedroom, though, was incredible -- just one more example of how amazing the writing and acting is in this show.
    Yes, you make a good point!

vCash
    Nearly a week later and I'm still shocked over that episode!

That episode should have been called "How Far Do You Go?". I mean, Cyrus was seriously about to kill James!! Verna told Fitz about everything! Fitz killed Verna! And then the whole thing with Abby and stealing the card thing...and Harrison giving his gladiator speech...the way Fitz dismissed Liv...IT WAS TOO MUCH!!

I am floored by this damn show! It's amazing!!

vCash
    Pretty amazing that Fitz is being so high and mighty, then he kills Verna. An, I think he is using Mellie, he knows.

Love this show. Almost as much as Revenge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Nearly a week later and I'm still shocked over that episode!

That episode should have been called "How Far Do You Go?". I mean, Cyrus was seriously about to kill James!! Verna told Fitz about everything! Fitz killed Verna! And then the whole thing with Abby and stealing the card thing...and Harrison giving his gladiator speech...the way Fitz dismissed Liv...IT WAS TOO MUCH!!

I am floored by this damn show! It's amazing!!
    That pretty much sums up what I was going to say but now ...... where the hell is the story gonna go?! The vote rigging story is dead (James won't testify and Abby has got the card), who shot the Prez story is dead and Verna is dead (literally), Fitz ain't gonna divorce Mellie ...... what they gonna do now?

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    That pretty much sums up what I was going to say but now ...... where the hell is the story gonna go?! The vote rigging story is dead (James won't testify and Abby has got the card), who shot the Prez story is dead and Verna is dead (literally), Fitz ain't gonna divorce Mellie ...... what they gonna do now?
    Well of course when this show started out there were no over-riding conspiracies in play (other than Olivia's affair), just the scandal-of-the-week. They can always go back to that format. It might seem a bit tame by comparison, but I think they could sustain it for a while at least. Esp. since there will be no-doubt some emotional stuff going on in the team.

As for future "big stories," don't count out Hollis. He still hasn't gotten what he wanted politically, and I don't think a simple threat on his life will be enough to keep him down.

And then there's Fitz. He's pissed, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him hatch a complicated revenge of his own.

However it goes, these writers haven't disappointed me yet!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    What is up with Creepy McCreeperson???!

Another great episode this week and holy emotional and intensely heated moment in the electrical room with Fitz and Olivia...WOW.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    In this house we are feeling very sorry for poor David Rosen, whom nothing good ever happens to.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkats View Post
    In this house we are feeling very sorry for poor David Rosen, whom nothing good ever happens to.
    Oh I'm right there with you!! The poor guy has to get a win sometime soon, right?!

vCash
    How come no one's talked about the latest episode?!

I gotta say, frankly I didn't expect much from the show at season one's finale but now I find myself constantly mesmerized by this show. The whole cast is all kinds of awesomeness and the story-line is so unpredictable!

And I looooooooooooooove seeing Henry from GA(Teddy's husband!) I hope the writers don't write him bad, though. He's just so dreamy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    How come no one's talked about the latest episode?!

I gotta say, frankly I didn't expect much from the show at season one's finale but now I find myself constantly mesmerized by this show. The whole cast is all kinds of awesomeness and the story-line is so unpredictable!

And I looooooooooooooove seeing Henry from GA(Teddy's husband!) I hope the writers don't write him bad, though. He's just so dreamy!
    Aaaaaahhh, that's where he's from! I kept telling Boyfriend all the way through that I MUST have seen him on DH or GA, but I couldn't remember which.
    I kinda miss Teddy. They haven't needed her at all but it still feels like her storyline ended so abruptly.

vCash
    THAT'S where I know him from. It was driving me crazy.

But what's up him bugging up her apartment and spying on her for Fitz! Creepy creepy creppy with him sitting there watching her.

And what exactly was his relationship to Fitz? Are they just friends?

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    THAT'S where I know him from. It was driving me crazy.

But what's up him bugging up her apartment and spying on her for Fitz! Creepy creepy creppy with him sitting there watching her.

And what exactly was his relationship to Fitz? Are they just friends?
    He did turn off the monitors when she started undressing though so I'm starting to think he's actually a nice guy who's just caught up in Fitz's weird stalking Olivia story. LOVE me some Scott Foley so I hope he's good!

vCash
    the ending of last episode was freaky.
    I have a feeling Jack is a psychopath.

vCash
    No, not a psychopath But he's very high up in the DOD. Wouldn't they be having those kinds of tests that prevent mentally dangerous people from being around?

The series is getting better and better!

vCash
    No, not a psychopath But he's very high up in the DOD. Wouldn't they be having those kinds of tests that prevent mentally dangerous people from being around?
    Yes, but they can slip through the cracks. And some psychopaths can present as pretty normal, until they're not.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast