Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    I thought last night was utterly fabulous. Loved all the back-story fill in. I can't imagine that Huck would have done that unless he thought he was protecting Olivia. Can't imagine how this will all work out. And, you can add me to the list of "did-they-really-have-to-show-the-hike-up-the-skirt-in-the-oval"? Al least it wasn't a blue dress!
    DH - and that's just my opinion

vCash
    I started watching last year. I liked it. After this week, I'm hooked. I don't think the affair is the only scandal. I think it's that Olivia is a fixer, and that she's always in the middle of "Scandals".

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Anyone else still watching and loving Scandal???! This week's episode was so good and I am SOOOO happy Fitz woke up! Dang, this show just gets better and better!

Ratings are going up every week too so I'm really excited to see how high they can go!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Love it!

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Yeesh, thanks for alerting me it came back. I am addicted to this show, I want to be Olivia in my next life. Fortunately I have my Tivo set to always tape it so I can watch it later...
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    The new show is a bit brutal, just a warning.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    I think one of the things I appreciate most about this show is that they haven't been dragging out the "stressful" plotlines that in another show would likely take multiple episodes or whole seasons. Quinn's trial, Fitz's coma, and Huck's incarceration were all dealt with quickly and relatively nail-bitingly-free. (I don't mind other storylines -- like evil Hollis and his power-grubbing, or James' and David's vote-rigging investigation -- continuing because there's no one in immediate peril there.)

I love this show, fabulous writing, and so many great and complex relationships. Mellie's scene with Olivia was just amazing, Mellie saying so much without saying anything ...

Now if they could just stop dressing Quinn in pink! It looks dreadful on her! (Mind you, anyone else looks like a complete hobo next to the gorgeous Olivia and her amazing wardrobe ...)

vCash
    We (Boyfriend and I) are latecomers to this show, but we're finally caught up to date and we're loving it. Over winter break we were trying to synchronize watching it on ABC's website and freaking out because we kept getting spoiler ads - and different ones at that!

One of my favorite things is the recycled actors from Grey's Anatomy. I love Scandal-version Ellis Grey and Thatcher Grey scenes, and that Joe the bartender now works for the DC police

vCash
    I'm a latecomer to the show as well. My sister practically barked at me to watch it and once I did, I understood why.

To be honest, I was hooked within the first three minutes of the show. That first scene with Harrison and Quinn ("I want to be a gladiator in a suit...") told me all I needed to know about the writing and the pace of the show. I love it! Kerry Washington is brilliant in it and all of the actors are wonderful as well.

I'm so excited to see what's going to happen this week. Usually when I come in on a show late, I'll just wait for a few episodes to pile up and then I'll start watching again. Not for this show! I'm anxious for the next episode and mad b/c now I have to wait a week like everyone else. I was able to watch all of Season 1 and the first 9 episodes of Season 2 without having to wait, so this once a week thing is going to drive me nuts!

It's so good though and I'm so happy Fitz is awake. At first I was worried he may have forgotten Olivia or something (Oh, I'd have died!) but it's awesome to see she was the first one he asked for when he woke up.

Can't wait!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkats View Post
    One of my favorite things is the recycled actors from Grey's Anatomy. I love Scandal-version Ellis Grey and Thatcher Grey scenes, and that Joe the bartender now works for the DC police
    Me, too! I've especially missed Joe from GA and now he's on Scandal, and I'm happy!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Whoa, didn't see that divorce comment from Fitz coming!

This show is all kinds of awesome. It was very cool seeing how much Liv struggled with the election rigging and I'm glad it wasn't easy for her. Makes her human. And Edison now wants to marry Liv?! Wow, didn't see that coming either and now we really know how the election rigging really came to be. Hope Fitz continues to heal up all right although I have a feeling he might have a rough road ahead of him (this is a Shonda show, LOL). I really love seeing all this back story about the election and how certain things happened to set up what's going on now because it makes the stakes that much higher in the present day stuff. Two weeks until the next new one?! Dang it.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Whoa, didn't see that divorce comment from Fitz coming!

This show is all kinds of awesome. It was very cool seeing how much Liv struggled with the election rigging and I'm glad it wasn't easy for her. Makes her human. And Edison now wants to marry Liv?! Wow, didn't see that coming either and now we really know how the election rigging really came to be. Hope Fitz continues to heal up all right although I have a feeling he might have a rough road ahead of him (this is a Shonda show, LOL). I really love seeing all this back story about the election and how certain things happened to set up what's going on now because it makes the stakes that much higher in the present day stuff. Two weeks until the next new one?! Dang it.
    Got that right

But, gotta say, I still am not warmed up to Liv, I think it's more Kerry Washington whom I'm not warmed up. I went to see Django Unchained where she appears as Jamie Fox's wife and it was like "OMG Liv is there and what is she doing there?" and I was reminded how awkward she is on Scandal everytime she shows up. Probably, definitely just be me:

vCash
    ^^Yeah you're nuts! Kerry is fa-boo!! I loved her in Django too...that was a great movie.

My mouth literally dropped when Fitz said he wanted a divorce. I don't think anybody saw that coming! Mellie was all happy and chatty and then he just shut her down. Ouch!

Does Liv know how to tell someone off or what? I love how she gave Edison a 5-4-3-2-1 countdown but I wanted her to end with, "1, get your sh*t and get the hell outta my house!"

I love how Sally was sitting there attempting to get everyone to sign off on Fitz not returning and then he just walks through the door. Awesome! I don't trust Sally's little speech there at the end about not sleeping, I'm happy you're back and yadda yadda...she and Hollis are still up to something. Hollis was the one who tried to have Fitz killed, right? When are they going to find that out?

It was cool seeing the beginning of Pope & Associates. LMAO at Huck! He was all stinky!

Edison is out of his mind. I can't believe he proposed to Liv! I've never warmed up to Edison...he's just not handsome. They should have picked someone like Blair Underwood...he'd have been a great Edison. Regardless of his looks, I don't think he's going to let the whole Fitz-Liv hunch go. Liv shouldn't trust him. I hope she turns him down...

Another great episode! I love this show and I can't believe we have to wait until the 31st!

vCash
    First, I love Kerry Washington. Aside from being a good actress, she is beyond stunning.

The divorce,as what Fitz really wants, shock!

Hollis is evil and I think Sally's totally in bed with him.

I think Edison is good looking, but I don't trust him. I'm not sure the proposal was sincere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    First, I love Kerry Washington. Aside from being a good actress, she is beyond stunning.

The divorce,as what Fitz really wants, shock!

I think Edison is good looking, but I don't trust him. I'm not sure the proposal was sincere.
    Sally's too stubborn in her religious belief to be sleeping with Hollis in the side. BTW, do we know whether she is married or not?

Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Another great episode! I love this show and I can't believe we have to wait until the 31st!
    No doubt about that, sure! Is it the 31st for 12nd episode? How can I wait

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Sally's too stubborn in her religious belief to be sleeping with Hollis in the side.
    I won't speak for cruisin, but I didn't think she meant that Sally was in a sexual relationship with Hollis. To "be in bed with someone" has an idiomatic meaning of to be secretly helping someone and receiving help in return. I took cruisin to mean that Sally was plotting with Hollis on many levels.

And, like cruisin, I have doubts about Edison's sincerity wrt his proposal.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    I won't speak for cruisin, but I didn't think she meant that Sally was in a sexual relationship with Hollis. To "be in bed with someone" has an idiomatic meaning of to be secretly helping someone and receiving help in return. I took cruisin to mean that Sally was plotting with Hollis on many levels.
    That is exactly what I meant, thanks!

And, like cruisin, I have doubts about Edison's sincerity wrt his proposal.
    Yeah, it just came at a questionable time.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Oh boy....the s*** is about to hit the fan and I LOVE it, LOL

I can't believe it ended that way tonight though! Way to leave us totally hanging but thank goodness we only have to wait a week this time! I love this show!!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I haven't watched this show and I caught the end while waiting for the news to start. What in the world was up with that completely awkward birth scene? I can not figure that out! Very odd, almost comical, but I am sure it wouldn't have looked so weird if I knew what in the world was going on.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I haven't watched this show and I caught the end while waiting for the news to start. What in the world was up with that completely awkward birth scene? I can not figure that out! Very odd, almost comical, but I am sure it wouldn't have looked so weird if I knew what in the world was going on.
    Yeah, it would take way too much energy for me to explain why that scene was so awkward so my best advice to you is to go get season one on DVD, watch it, then get caught up on season two at abc.com or hulu.com before next week's episode. Then you can join in on the fun. This show is awesome!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast