vCash

where are Jessica Dube and Sebastien Wolfe?

I see them listed on the Skate Canada website as part of the national team, but I don't see any international assignments. Did I miss something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cgh_11 View Post
    I see them listed on the Skate Canada website as part of the national team, but I don't see any international assignments. Did I miss something?
    http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/sports/spo...g-preview.html

They were not at the Skate Canada high performance camp this summer and were scratched from their 2 GP assignments. They were said to have "a slow start" to the season due to injury.

vCash
    Also - when the TSN/CTV team was talking about Canadian Pairs this weekend - they kept referring to Canada having 3 pairs but only 2 spots. They spoke of MT/M D/R and L/S/. No mention of D/W

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    Also - when the TSN/CTV team was talking about Canadian Pairs this weekend - they kept referring to Canada having 3 pairs but only 2 spots. They spoke of MT/M D/R and L/S/. No mention of D/W
    If a skater is part of the National Team but MIA because of injury, don't they usually get a mention, or interview on their status, or something? I also thought they got invited to things like High Performance Camp.

It would be too bad if this team didn't come back. There was always potential.

vCash
    Thanks for the update. I too hope we see them again. They were a really nice surprise last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    If a skater is part of the National Team but MIA because of injury, don't they usually get a mention, or interview on their status, or something? I also thought they got invited to things like High Performance Camp.

It would be too bad if this team didn't come back. There was always potential.
    They were invited to Camp, but couldn't attend. I think they will be back for Nationals. They are just out of the GP.

vCash
    http://www.patinage.qc.ca/userfiles/...Activities.pdf

They are listed for Quebec sectionals that start today in Sherbrooke.I think they are 'byed' to Nats but I am not certain of that.

vCash
    has anyone heard anything new about them?

vCash
    All I know is that they are listed #6 of 7 in the 2013 Canadians SP starting order.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    ok thanks.