10 6.80%
  • Zawadzki

6 4.08%
  • Zhang

3 2.04%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Alissa Czisny has been skating for forever and ever, like extending her career to try for 3 Olympic cycles (presumably), and in the end she is unlikely to make it to the Olympics for any of them. Anyways, IIRC Alissa is not from a wealthy family, but somehow she has managed to make things work and continue training all these years so there's so saying Caroline couldn't do the same. I think Caroline talked about wanting to go to college full time and become a vet though, but maybe she could put that off, or try and do both, hey, it's working for Christina.
    There's a huge difference between attending online/home school (high school or college) like Alissa, for example, and attending a brick and mortar school. You can much more easily juggle skating and school when attending an online school- to begin with just schedule-wise, not having to physically attend classes during competition season, or not having to worry about missing finals on certain concrete days, etc. Anyone who can combine competitive skating and a brick and mortar school is amazing to me!

vCash
    I know Rachael Flatt said she is out for the rest of the season but are you sure we cant send her anyway?

Cant be worse than Alissa right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234