Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Morosov interview about relationship with Miki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVIJFmCotcU

I just dont know what to say. If it were me, I would never let an interviewer pry into my relationship like this. Furthermore, i think its wildly unprofessional that he had a relationship with Miki. So many things wrong with this. What are your thoughts?The 1 word that comes to mind is TACKY...

vCash
    Wow... this is hilarious
    I kind of want Elena and Nikolai to split up now though. I'd love to see IK with a different coach.

vCash

%#!@?&!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Wow... this is hilarious
    I kind of want Elena and Nikolai to split up now though. I'd love to see IK with a different coach.
    *If* they ever do decide to go to another coach, I would want them to go back to Zhulin, although that probably won't happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu View Post
    *If* they ever do decide to go to another coach, I would want them to go back to Zhulin, although that probably won't happen.
    I'd prefer Svinin & Zhuk. They have the better choreo imo.

Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem is dumb and so are you.
    vCash
    This interview is the biggest trainwreck EVER! What is it about Morozov that enchants all these women? They could all do so much better!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    This interview is the biggest trainwreck EVER! What is it about Morozov that enchants all these women? They could all do so much better!
    Well He is attractive and is very successful at what he does, both on-ice and off-ice

vCash
    I think zhulin is very clear they are the worst students ever whose dislike of working made them impossible. That is what he says.

vCash
    Wow, that was awkward. It's difficult to believe anything that he says. Icky Nicky strikes again!

vCash
    I can't believe he went ahead with that interview and divulged so much information...i'm kinda speechless

Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Wow... this is hilarious
    Me too. I see I&K as the next leaders in the sport, but they need material that really showcases their incredible talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    I think zhulin is very clear they are the worst students ever whose dislike of working made them impossible. That is what he says.
    Oh yes, I got the impression that there was no love lost from Zhulin's recent interview.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Oh yes, I got the impression that there was no love lost from Zhulin's recent interview.
    Yet when he said he would never take them back, I couldn't help but think "you'd totally take them back in a heartbeat."

Morozov is so creepy. Strikes me as the type that would cheat on his girlfriend and then say "she just left me, I have no idea why."

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Well He is attractive and is very successful at what he does, both on-ice and off-ice
    If you're actually serious, then you really need a super-sized dildo. Or buttplug.

vCash
    When he's drinking beer in an interview, I'm not sure how professional one can expect him to be! He's so smarmy. Ick.
    I'm honest, just not always in a nice way

vCash
    Thanks god she left him! The future will tell her it´s for the good he doesn´t want to coach her again. But I can´t understand why she still want´s to get coached by him. He would be last coach on earth I wanted to stay with. Even if he´s succesful... I would

vCash
    Not gonna happen - When Zhulin took them back last time, he told them that if they left him, that would be the end of things forever between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops View Post
    I'd prefer Svinin & Zhuk. They have the better choreo imo.
    I don't agree about Svinin and Zhuk having better choreography than Zhulin, but I think that they would be a good choice. Although my first choice would be for them to get sent to Linichuk because she wouldn't stand for any of their ****ery and would beat them into shape. Despite her awful choreography, IMO, she's an amazing technical coach - I feel like after Tanith and Ben went to her, Tanith especially got stronger. As for choreography, they could always get it from someone else.

vCash
    Obviously Morozov's relationships with his female clients is distasteful and unprofessional but that aside is this really an interview? It seems to me this is taped by hidden camera and Morozov isn't aware of this at all. He's flipping through papers, appears bored and never once looks in the direction of the camera. Is this the Japanese version of TMZ or Perez Hilton type "news".

vCash
    What was that about?

vCash
    I don't see that the interview reveals anything new. I'm wondering why the interviewer wasted his time. Morozov obviously wasn't going to discuss the matter. He isn't going to coach her anymore and she ended their engagement. End of story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    With all due respect but a coach can be succesful on and off-ice without acting like a male reproductive organ nor to be a schmuck when asked questions about former students.It is another matter that this interview shouldn't happened in a first place :runs:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast