vCash

Gracie Gold's FS music cuts

I feel that the music for the first minute of her "Life is Beautiful" free skate is gorgeous and sets a great tone. Then the music switches to a bunch of peppy silliness and its totally ruined. I also feel that her SP is a complete music and choreography disaster. That said, she is an absolute dream of a skater and if she can get away from this Scott Brown choreographer (assuming that is who did her programs as he is listed in her bio- and he might be the nicest person ever but I really hate this choreo and music mess he's doing) and into the hands of someone more creative, could be truly amazing. Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    I feel that the music for the first minute of her "Life is Beautiful" free skate is gorgeous and sets a great tone. Then the music switches to a bunch of peppy silliness and its totally ruined. I also feel that her SP is a complete music and choreography disaster. That said, she is an absolute dream of a skater and if she can get away from this Scott Brown choreographer (assuming that is who did her programs as he is listed in her bio- and he might be the nicest person ever but I really hate this choreo and music mess he's doing) and into the hands of someone more creative, could be truly amazing. Thoughts?
    Don't think you would have cared about this as much if she would have landed her jumps!