Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007
    vCash
    I like how her practice outfit has the same look as his performance outfit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Probably not, but here you go picture and the girl

I was gonna post practice pics too, but laurav beat me to it lol.
    Wow, she is gorgeous. Congratulations and way to go Scott.

Of course we all know that she really isn't his girlfriend. This is just to throw people off the trail of Tessa and the babies.

vCash
    Tessa and Scott just had a fab practice. Practiced every move 2-3 times, the YP and the step sequence about 4 times in total, they were unstoppable. They changed the lift: the entrance is from last year's SD, the rest - the second lift from Funny Face. Twizzles impeccable. They looked like they owned the ice, although the "young lions" Elena and Nikita were quite aggressively marking their territory. Not necessarily in a bad way, but they were very "in your face". Tessa and Scott were very quiet and calm, every move was ample, every edge perfect. Can you tell I'm in awe? (I have to admit, though, that I cannot tell the polka steps one from the other, so, although they looked great, I've no idea if those damn key-points were met).
    And yes, Pani is right, there's the extra pressure of every official from the Russian fed. All smiles and friendliness, but who knows what realy happens behind the scenes? All the judges were here as well, I don't think I've ever seen so many at a practice.
    Fingers crossed for tonight, may they skate like they just did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    Tessa and Scott just had a fab practice. Practiced every move 2-3 times, the YP and the step sequence about 4 times in total, they were unstoppable. They changed the lift: the entrance is from last year's SD, the rest - the second lift from Funny Face. Twizzles impeccable. They looked like they owned the ice, although the "young lions" Elena and Nikita were quite aggressively marking their territory. Not necessarily in a bad way, but they were very "in your face". Tessa and Scott were very quiet and calm, every move was ample, every edge perfect. Can you tell I'm in awe? (I have to admit, though, that I cannot tell the polka steps one from the other, so, although they looked great, I've no idea if those damn key-points were met).
    And yes, Pani is right, there's the extra pressure of every official from the Russian fed. All smiles and friendliness, but who knows what realy happens behind the scenes? All the judges were here as well, I don't think I've ever seen so many at a practice.
    Thanks IoanaC! Have a great time in Moscow!

vCash

Re: Virtue and Moir #21 - Carry On as the Waltz Goes On

I would like to apologize as I did not mean to shut anyone up. I feel quite strongly about these things because my own FB was used without my permission once. See, I'm of the opinion that if the pictures are there, they were meant to be shared with people you are acquainted with. Yes, public profiles, etc. But I like to think people can at least respect that.

So, that's the root of it all. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh or if I offended anyone. My views, however, remain. I think it was invasive. Especially considering that there are other "fans" out there that are a bit too obsessed with their love lives. It's scary.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Beautiful practice photos from yesterday http://lizabet236.gallery.ru/watch?a=FHz-jfpF
    Thank you! Great pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    Thank you very much for the report, IoanaC .

vCash

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051