Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

vCash
    I am not very happy with music cuts in first half of the program, but there is a good chance they will master with choreography.
    I am very happy with the direction they have taken.
    We are having the most interesting season and Olympics will be AMAZING!

vCash
    Virtue and Moir engage in new battle of Carmens http://www.thespec.com/sports/articl...tle-of-carmens

vCash
    sahararainfall..I liked the meds joke.. The sex jokes will be inevitable , anyway, so..bring 'em on... The thing is, the exquisite skating is there.. and the sexiness is really like a force of nature.. not Morozov-grungy.

I'm really happy that they're using Don Jose's aria ( don't know the name / first line)..the one where he's falling hard. It's not often used ( I think :?)and it's lovely.

Practice starting.

vCash
    Oh geez. From what you see, that's a pretty good program... from practice anyway.... much more to my taste...

vCash
    Couldn't really see much of the SD the feed was so slow on my computer it was more like a slide show. The music sounded a lot perkier than I expected it to.

vCash
    OMG! The SD is just as good , I think.. even the polka works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    With all the grabbing going on in this program, it's just a shame they aren't skating at TEB this year.
    Are you going to be there too? I wish they were going to be there, but I have Savchenko and Szolkowy as well as Tuk to fawn over.

vCash
    The SD was okay, but they didn't really do much of it, and I imagine it will be much better with costumes etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    The SD was okay, but they didn't really do much of it, and I imagine it will be much better with costumes etc.
    Exactly. They found a polka that goes perfectly with the waltz, I was relieved to hear it. The ending is lovely and the step sequence looks good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    Couldn't really see much of the SD the feed was so slow on my computer it was more like a slide show. The music sounded a lot perkier than I expected it to.
    I had that slide show problem as well, just reloaded the page and it seemed to fix it. As to the Short Dance, its hard to figure that Dance out. That polka mixed in with Anthony Hopkins composition... I really don't know how he would react to that. Other then that, we probably only saw maybe half the choreography to the Short Dance and they broke it up between each segment. Hard to say until we see the full Short Dance on Friday.

vCash
    Sd practice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6U1Tu9J1R8&feature=plcp Thanks again diodio0013plus!

vCash
    The feed was so bad during the SD practice, I basically couldn't make out anything. Except the music, but I've already stated my love for that.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    They did so little of the SD, it's hard to tell much at all. I thought the twizzles looked really good though, and I really like their non-touching step sequence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Sd practice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6U1Tu9J1R8&feature=plcp Thanks again diodio0013plus!
    Thanks. I think my problem right now is trying to adjust to the perkiness of that after the excitement of Carmen

But their skating skills in the step sequences (SD and FD) are looking so sharp already.

vCash
    This is a beautifull SD. Anthony Hopkins will be thrilled that they are going to perform it so beautifullly.........Love that last lift . Tessa creates such beautiful expression with just her arms nevermind all the rest. Scott is amazing as usual with his partnering skills.........
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    They they skate the polka pattern? How was it?

Nevermind. It's loading now...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    That looks very good. Love the music, like the FD I love the ending in this as well, the lift is interesting I like what I see. can't wait till tomorrow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahararainfall View Post
    They they skate the polka pattern? How was it?

Nevermind. It's loading now...
    They stopped after a few steps. They did the polka at the end of the practice session, and they also repeated the twizzles (very well done, especially the second time).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    They stopped after a few steps. They did the polka at the end of the practice session, and they also repeated the twizzles (very well done, especially the second time).
    Thanks. Video still buffering for me. I guess my internet connection is as tired as I am. Maybe I'll just wait for the real thing.

vCash
    Sahara, I thought you were going to bed lol. I haven't seen the practice video of Carmen, but I've seen a few pics...look at this http://photography.ice-dance.com/201...-VM-MH_595.jpg

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast