Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vmfan89 View Post
    They are in sections M, L and K. I got my tickets in the third row of section N. Hope these will be good seats!
    Seating plan for Skate Canada (subject to change and all that)

http://content.harbourstation.ca/fil...EATING_WEB.pdf

vCash
    Damn it, they are not picking up the damn phone! I literally made 100 calls from 10am and it was unsuccessful until now.
    Was anyone able to talk with them? I already got other seats online but if possible, i want to change my seats... damn it!

vCash
    I finally just go through on the 506-657-1234 number. I got Section C, Row 1, Seats 12 and 13. If you ever get through and they say to "stay on the line," STAY ON IT. I was on hold for approx. 20 minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1214 View Post
    I finally just go through on the 506-657-1234 number. I got Section C, Row 1, Seats 12 and 13. If you ever get through and they say to "stay on the line," STAY ON IT. I was on hold for approx. 20 minutes.
    Good to see our neibour
    Do you know if any other front rows in section V/A/B/U/C are available?

vCash
    No, I don't know about other seats. I just told him I wanted as close to the ice as possible and that's what he said he had. He had aisle seats in Section C just 2 rows up (directly in back of what I got). It's a bit unnerving waiting on the line (once you get through) because it's dead silent (no music or updates to keep holding)...but they're still there. Don't hang up.

vCash
    No, I don't know about other seats. I just told him I wanted as close to the ice as possible and that's what he said he had. He had aisle seats in Section C just 2 rows up (directly in back of what I got). It's a bit unnerving waiting on the line (once you get through) because it's dead silent (no music or updates to keep holding)...but they're still there. Don't hang up.
    Just talked with them. No available rows up to row 7 in V/A/B/U. Some available in C.
    I will just keep my seats. Dang!

vCash
    Through some miscommunication my wife and I both bought 4 sets of tickets but luckily, even though they have a no-refund policy, they cancelled one of the orders. We're in V row 6.

vCash
    Lol!

You're my neighbor. I'm in U, row 10.
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    Is there any tentative schedule floating around? I noticed when I bought tickets that there was one for Thursday, and I'm wondering if I should be booking that day off as well, or if that's just a practice session.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pamela95 View Post
    Is there any tentative schedule floating around? I noticed when I bought tickets that there was one for Thursday, and I'm wondering if I should be booking that day off as well, or if that's just a practice session.
    Recent schedules have had Thursday as a practise day only.

This was last year's schedule:

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26 -last year
    14:05 - 15:25 Ladies Short Program
    15:45 - 16:55 Pairs Short Program
    19:30 - 20:50 Men's Short Program
    21:10 - 22:20 Short Dance

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27 - last year
    10:45 - 12:20 Ladies Free Skate
    13:05 - 14:30 Pairs Free Skate
    16:40 - 17:55 Free Dance
    19:10 - 20:50 Men's Free Skate

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28 - last year
    13:00 - 14:50 EXHIBITION GALA

vCash
    I got Section V, Row 2...I could have had Section A, Row 3 behind the penalty box but couldn't think so just got the Row 2 ones. I tried yesterday presale and could not get anything anywhere below Row 9 and could only get to a couple of Sections so went and stood in line this am. We were third in line and there were lots of choices at that point. The people in front of us got Section U, Row 1. We were in line at 7:15 am this morning. lol

vCash
    Now, gotta buy plane tickets.... direct flights will be sold out quickly because they are not frequent and airplanes are quite small..

vCash
    So online it will only give the best available seats, we can't choose at all?!?
    But if I phone in, I can choose them? haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    So online it will only give the best available seats, we can't choose at all?!?
    But if I phone in, I can choose them? haha
    Yea, but don't expect front row seats...
    I don't know why they made it that way while they allow manual seat selection for other events.
    Their definition of "Best Available Seat" turned out to be just a "random" seat.
    I hate you, Harbour Station!

vCash
    Yes, I tried 6 or 7 different times before settling on what the computer gave me.

There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to what it was spitting back.

I ended up with something better than my first try but still not exactly what I wanted.
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    Can we assume the competition will be Fri and Sat, and just the gala on Sunday?
    Also anyone know of any hotels within walking distance that still have availability? I knew I should have booked last week when I first searched.. they're now showing as all full.

vCash
    We booked at the Howard Johnson Fort Howe Plaza and Convention Centre just 5 days ago. It's only 1/2 mile from Harbour Station ... not a long walk. And, a full "cooked to order" breakfast is included in the price. I think it would be a good choice.

vCash
    We booked at the Howard Johnson Fort Howe Plaza and Convention Centre just 5 days ago. It's only 1/2 mile from Harbour Station ... not a long walk. And, a full "cooked to order" breakfast is included in the price. I think it would be a good choice.
    This keeps telling me it's available, so I enter all my info to book it, then it says room is no longer available. Bahhhhh!

vCash
    Important info : individual seats and washrooms & concessions

Quote Originally Posted by vmfan89 View Post
    They are in sections M, L and K. I got my tickets in the third row of section N. Hope these will be good seats!
    I'm in Row 2 of Section N. We won't know for sure until the final set up is done, but they look like pretty good seats from what I can tell by looking at photos. You probably won't be able to see a section of the ice on the other end, and there will be some noise from the pro photographers who will be in Row 1.
    images on ice - Figure Skating Photography

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Can we assume the competition will be Fri and Sat, and just the gala on Sunday?
    Sometimes the SD is on Sat and the FD is on Sun, before the gala -- it was like this in both 2010 and 2011. The dancers miss the gala rehearsal as they're prepping for competition.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast