vCash

Tori Spelling's Website - Huh?

I knew she was hosting that horrendous Craft Wars show, but I missed when she turned into Martha Stewart Jr.

http://www.torispelling.com
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    she has to sell something. i guess no one has greenlit "mother may i sleep with danger 2"
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    I knew she was hosting that horrendous Craft Wars show, but I missed when she turned into Martha Stewart Jr.

http://www.torispelling.com
    she sees herself as anything she can make a buck doing...... i think she even got ordained so that she could do weddings (then you can charge even more!!)

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Never liked her as an actress (particularly her annoying character on 90210), but I do give her points for continually dusting herself off and moving forward. Although she grew up privileged and wealthy, as I understand it she inherited a mere fraction of her father's estate, and instead of pouting about it and relying on her celebrity to get by, she actually works to earn a living.