Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    At Cup of China-
    MEN- Yi Wang achieved the FS score but has yet to get the SP min.
    PAIRS- Peng/Zhang achieved both SP and FS min. Wang/Zhang got the FS min.

Ladies and Dance- nobody achieved new minimums that needed them.

vCash
    At NRW Trophy for Ice Dance:

Carron/Jones got their SD min. TES, they already had the FD.

The Reeds got both SD and FD.

These teams got their FD min.
    Walden/Edwards
    Aiken/Whidborne
    Gorshkova/Butikov
    Starygina/Volobuev already had the SD min.

http://www.lev-nrw.org/lev2008/docs/...1188/index.htm

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Alexander Petrov RUS also made the FS min at Cup of Nice in Jr. Men, with TES of 65.22.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    I didn't see this noted here, but Martyusheva/Rogonov earned 29.9 at 2011 Golden Spin, so they've qualified both scores.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Sandy Hoffmann of GER surpringsly achieved the TES in the FS at the Icechallenge. Unfortunately she is missing the TES for SP.
    So Nathalie Weinzierl is the only German until now. Time is running out for Sarah Hecken.

vCash
    Jenna McCorkell of GB passed both SP/LP TES cuts at the Ice Challenge. Isabelle Olson of Sweden passed the remaining SP TES cut.

ETA: I checked Ladies' and Mens' result at the Ice Challenge. I got

RAZZANO, Douglas USA: LP 66.07 (Now he passed both.)
    ROMANENKOV, Viktor EST: LP 65.73

MCCORKELL, Jenna GBR: SP 30.39 LP 56.10
    OLSON, Isabelle SWE: SP 28.60 (Now she passed both.)
    HOFFMAN, Sandy GER: LP 48.21
    Last edited by seabm7; 11-11-2012 at 12:17 PM.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Donlan/Speroff (47.07) and Montalbano/Krasnapolsky (48.98) also made the TES FS (45) minimum at Icechallenge.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    They're been some interesting Jr. results:

Turkish Jr. Ice Dancers Asiye Cagla DEMIRSAL / Berk AKALIN, who won the title at Icechallenge, made the Worlds FD TES minimum, but missed the Euros SP TES minimum by 4.5 points. German Jr. Ice Dancers Shari KOCH / Christian NÜCHTERN, who were silver medalists at NRW Ice Dance Trophy, got the Worlds TES minimums in both the SD (30.26) and the FD (39.88) Ksenia KOROBKOVA / Daniil GLEIKHENGAUZ and Valeriya LOSEVA / Denis LUNIN each earned the SD minimum, but winners K/G just missed the FD minimum (by .12) and beat K/N in the FD on PCS.

vCash
    Cagla & Berk earned the SD Worlds TES score at JGP Bosphorus
    http://www.isuresults.com/results/jgptur2012/SEG005.HTM

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    I've been playing around with a spreadsheet that lists competition results from the posted results for this season to date, and I know it's not 100% accurate, because, for example, Sylvia posted earlier that Carron/Jones competed at one of the Senior B's, yet their scores weren't recorded on the results. I've got Juniors and Seniors.

I haven't looked up any to see if they are age eligible for Seniors, but I was curious, and in my rough counts, I found info about Juniors who made the Senior TES minimums this season only. I'm sure some are repeats and others made both scores or the one they didn't make this season during last season, and these were all within the restrictions and requirements in Juniors that differ from Seniors.

Jr. Dancers: nine made both scores, five made the SD score only, and two made the FD score only.
    Jr. Ladies: 14 made both scores, six made the SP score only, and eight made the FS score only.
    Jr. Men: five made both scores, three made the SP score only, and four made the FS score only.
    Jr. Pairs: three made both scores*, one made the SP score only, and six made the FS score only.

*Dermisal/Akalin among them.

vCash
    Sarah Hecken finally achieved SP TES at Merano Cup: 30.02.
    Very doubful marks, but she was very happy, that counts in the end
    At worlds euros or grand prix, her TES wouldn´t be higher than 28 for that, that´s for sure.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Paolo Bacchini, who already had the Worlds TES SP minimum but was looking for the FS minimum, reached both at Merano Cup. Congratulations to him.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    At Pavel Roman:

• Testa/Csolley (SVK) made the Worlds TES FD minimum. They still need the SP minimum, but got a lot closer than at IceChallenge and Ondrej Nepala.
    • The juniors Prochazkova/Ceska (CZE) made the SD minimum for the first time. (Three other junior teams, one from CZE and two from RUS, made the SD minimum again.)

Reed/Rogov missed the FD minimum by .64, with no -GOEs, and they have a couple of L2's, and they have the SD score from NRW. In the SD, the junior Israeli team, Bolshem/Zilberberg just missed by .2, getting L3 and L4 on their CD pattern, missing only one of six key points, but they had -GOE and only L2 steps, so they have a shot if they keep competing. She's only 13, so no senior championships for two more seasons? (Chait is their coach.)

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    While winning a bronze at Warsaw Cup, with a 2nd in the SP, Cieplucha reached the Worlds TES SP minimum, and Germany's Paul Fenz made the TES FS minimum with a 3rd in the FS.

vCash
    my question may be stupid: do the current world champions also need to reach the min.scores to enter the ISU championships?
    CaroFan™

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Everyone needs to reach a minimum score, unless they are granted an exemption from the ISU like Plushenko got for Europeans last year, but since the minimums for SP and FS can be made this season or last season, the current World Champions would have them from last season.

vCash
    Thank you! It makes sense now. (sort of)
    CaroFan™

vCash
    I am worried about gorgeous skaters like Viktor Pfeiffer of Austria. I don't want him to miss out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    Sandy Hoffmann of GER surpringsly achieved the TES in the FS at the Icechallenge. Unfortunately she is missing the TES for SP.
    So Nathalie Weinzierl is the only German until now. Time is running out for Sarah Hecken.
    Hecken already has the Euros minimum score from Nebelhorn Trophy and the Worlds SP TES from Merano Cup.
    Fingers crossed she can get the FS score at NRW Trophy as she currently leads the national qualifier.

On a different Note ... Ivett Toth HUN met the SP score and Golden Bear http://www.kkkmedvescak.hr/ZM2012/sustav/SEG009.HTM
    Last edited by sandra_persch; 12-02-2012 at 07:52 AM.

vCash
    Ivett is so cute. And so talented!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast