vCash

The 2013 Figure Skating Calendar

Does anyone know if the 2013 Figure Skating Calendar is out yet? Also,has anyone heard of one for Synchronized Skating (with pics. of Teams,etc. on it)?

vCash
    Here's the one offered annually by Rainbo Sports: http://shoprainbo.com/fans-gifts/201...l#.UIa0JRgZxol
    On the cover this year are Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir. Also featured in the 2013 Calendar are: Patrick Chan, Aliona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy, Akiko Suzuki, Brian Joubert, Amelie LaCoste, Jeremy Abbott, Ashley Wagner, Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford, Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Carolina Kostner, and Daisuke Takahashi.
    I've never heard of a calendar available for purchase that features only synchro skating teams, but maybe somebody else has?
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    W/all of the software available, I can't see why someone can't make one for Syncro. Even if it's just for fun for a few people.

Thanks for the run down on who's on/in the Calendar this year. Really need to bop over to the nearest city to us to get my copy. Now that I'm also putting my Dad's medical appts/stuff on mine, I really love those really big date blocks even more than I did in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Here's the one offered annually by Rainbo Sports: http://shoprainbo.com/fans-gifts/201...l#.UIa0JRgZxol
    'v
    Thank you, Sylvia. Loving Carolina's pictures but it would be better if they had taken one with colorful costume.