Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Going back to your last post in a thread

Is there no longer an option to go to your last post in a thread? That was my very favorite feature on FSU. It made it so easy to keep up with a thread because if you had posted in it you could click on the little arrow and be taken to that last post and then read everything from there. Now I feel like you have to memorize exactly where you last left a thread or you have to spend a lot of time going through to find the last post you read. Is this feature still around but I am just not seeing it? I really hope it is available!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I was just coming to ask the exact same question. I need that feature. I can't possibly expected to flip backwards and forwards in a thread
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    You can tell where the new posts start by the color of that "piece of paper" looking image beside the time of the post... the newer posts are in the light blue, however it's pretty hard to tell the difference... maybe the color of that could be changed?

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    It was a custom hack/modification that I added around 6-7 years ago. I have mentioned it and been searching all over for one that works with VB 4 but no luck yet. I miss it too.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    I have to race off to work. If anyone can write a full description of that feature then we will see what can be done.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you click on the little blue circle in front of the thread title (between the title and the red envelope icon) it takes you to the first unread post in that thread.

Administrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nale View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you click on the little blue circle in front of the thread title (between the title and the red envelope icon) it takes you to the first unread post in that thread.
    Yes, this is ideally what going back to your last post is now.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Thanks!!!!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher