Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    It has been like that for as long as I can remember - a couple of years, maybe? At least on my computer.

vCash
    Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but since the board upgrade, is it no longer possible to display search results as individual posts (rather than as threads)?

Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Testing... I am posting this at 50 minutes after the hour by my clock. My post reads 34 minutes after the hour... Is this fixable? I only recently noticed that my posting clock is now well behind real time.
    Chiming in....the board time seems to be running about 17 minutes behind the actual time. Nothing major, but it would be nice if it could be fixed. I also just noticed that posts no longer have exact times - just "1 hour ago", "5 days ago", etc. Is this a new thing or just a temporary glitch? It's nice to be able to see the exact times, if that's possible.

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Server Clock should be fixed shortly.

You can search for individual posts by using 'Advanced Search'

Chiming in....the board time seems to be running about 17 minutes behind the actual time. Nothing major, but it would be nice if it could be fixed. I also just noticed that posts no longer have exact times - just "1 hour ago", "5 days ago", etc. Is this a new thing or just a temporary glitch? It's nice to be able to see the exact times, if that's possible.
    I'll find out
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but since the board upgrade, is it no longer possible to display search results as individual posts (rather than as threads)?
    I had that problem, but figured out how to do it. When I go to "Advanced Search" there are two tabs. The default seems to be "Search Multiple Content Types," but there is also a tab labelled "Search Single Content Types." If you use the latter, you can set it to show individual posts.
    Creating drama!

vCash
    This afternoon it has just taken about 4 minutes for the board to load up and to get through to put this post in - is it just my system or is there a problem with board slowness?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    If votes are being taken, I vote we go back to the old way with each post having the date and time of the post rather than "5 days ago". Thank you.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    If votes are being taken, I vote we go back to the old way with each post having the date and time of the post rather than "5 days ago". Thank you.
    Yes, please.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

Administrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Done

Also, a Christmassy banner has been added to the default style. It'll be added to the vB4 Style once I get Sharpie to make a small change to it.
    Aakif Nazir

Quadless
    vCash
    Wheeeeee! Love the Happy Holidays banner. Same to you, Server Guy and SHARPIE, and thanks for making FSU the premier destination for figure skating news on the web. You rock!
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Even the Humbugians like the holiday banner!
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

Administrator
    vCash
    Another little addition, by yours truly. Don't like the Information Panel at the end of the forum listings?

http://i.imgur.com/ITQ39.png

Well, now you can get rid of it. All you need to do is go to your UserCP -> General Settings. The setting you're looking for is called 'Information Panel' and you have two options - Enable or Disable.

Got a suggestion for me to improve your FSU browsing experience? Post about it in here and I'll see what I can do.
    Aakif Nazir

vCash
    I love the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all your efforts for this amazing forum

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Server Guy View Post
    Done

Also, a Christmassy banner has been added to the default style. It'll be added to the vB4 Style once I get Sharpie to make a small change to it.
    Thanks! And I looove the banner!
    Roll Tide, y'all!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Done
    Much thanks!

Sweet!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Not summer :(
    vCash
    Nice banner!
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    It's been a while since the change, but I have really grown to love the changes to the board.

Administrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    It's been a while since the change, but I have really grown to love the changes to the board.
    Glad you do, let me know if there's anything else I can improve round here
    Aakif Nazir

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Quibbling little detail: Is there anyway to set up Quick Navigation to start at whatever forum one is on when one clicks on it? I think it used to work that way. T’anks!!
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    I've noticed the past week (and today) that it's been sort of slow with posting replies and giving rep. I'm wondering if others are experiencing this.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast