Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Apologies if you're working on this already, Server Guy, but there's still an issue with vBookie - the actual bet options for vBookie bet items are not showing up.

Example here:
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?85544

All I see is my having $500 in vCash and that I may bet multiple times - but there are no options to bet on, even though, as the vBet creator, I have created two options (Romney and Obama) and they are readily editable when I go in to modify the vBet.

Any help or magic tinkering would be much appreciated so we can get vBookies up and running again now that the skating season has begun!

vCash
    Something weird is going on with the anchors in the "go to last post". Sometimes it takes me to a post or two above the last post.
    The Junior Grand Prix: Where skaters who "come out of nowhere" come from.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanna View Post
    Something weird is going on with the anchors in the "go to last post". Sometimes it takes me to a post or two above the last post.
    I like that. If I haven't been in a thread in a while it reminds me of what we were discussing.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    I found the button for going to THE last post but where is the arrow/button for going to MY last post?

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I know I am probably the only one, but I miss the "last time you visited" info that used to be un the upper right hand corner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    I know I am probably the only one, but I miss the "last time you visited" info that used to be un the upper right hand corner.

You might be the only one.

Cause the rest of us have it at the bottom of the page now.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    You might be the only one.

Cause the rest of us have it at the bottom of the page now.
    See what I get for never going to the bottom of the page?

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I found the button for going to THE last post but where is the arrow/button for going to MY last post?
    Unfortunately that was a modification that was only designed for the last version of V Bulletin Software, still havent found one for this version
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

having a nice day
    vCash
    I'm on a public com[puter at the library and I am getting a lot of "page cannot be displayed" and weird forum formatting. I THINK this system is Windows 7 but I sure wouldn't swear to it. I't not Windows XP, I know that for sure. Mybe it's Vista? Well, what it IS is some version of Windows that really really sucks, so, uh, take yr pick lol.

Administrator
    vCash
    Let me take a moment to apologise for the absence of vBookie post upgrade. This has now been resolved and you can all go back to gambling your vCash. I thank you for your patience during this time!

Quote Originally Posted by immoimeme View Post
    I'm on a public com[puter at the library and I am getting a lot of "page cannot be displayed" and weird forum formatting. I THINK this system is Windows 7 but I sure wouldn't swear to it. I't not Windows XP, I know that for sure. Mybe it's Vista? Well, what it IS is some version of Windows that really really sucks, so, uh, take yr pick lol.
    Most likely it's a problem with the way the library has set up the web browser. Nothing I can do unfortunately.

vCash
    Did you address this before, I am having trouble with my clock tonight, it seems to have me posting 5 minutes faster than real time?

Also, with regard to the complaint about posts being far apart, I think he means all of the white space (about an inch) at the bottom of each post, therefore it takes more time to scroll through than before, if this makes sense? It looks like there must be a minimum size. Don't know how you would fix this or explain it.

vCash
    My posting clock has always been ahead of my real time - nothing new there for me. I am posting this at 34 minutes after the hour by my computer's clock.

vCash
    Last night I was creating a headline for a poll in 'trash can'. I had to cut down on the length of the headline significantly because it won't allow more characters. Would it be possible to allow longer headlines?

vCash
    Sorry if this has been covered; I'm on a phone and very new at this. But I don't see a way to rep ppl. I have icons to report post and reply and quote, but how do I rep? I'm on android using the builtin browser.
    The Junior Grand Prix: Where skaters who "come out of nowhere" come from.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I haven't found a way to rep on the phone.

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    I'm on android using the stock browser and the default FSU skin and I can rep. You can't do it on the mobile skin though.

Request for server guy (are you still here?). Can you make it so that when you insert a link, the text between the url tags is highlighted? This will make editing the text much easier, especially on a phone. Pretty please with sugar on top? I inserted a link using my phone yesterday and almost went postal trying to edit the text.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

vCash
    Was it just me? I couldn't access the forum for about three hours just now. Some kind of boards error message kept appearing, citing MySQL error

GPF Barcelona here I come
    NYC, New Mexico, Azores, Cape Cod then Barcelona :)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Was it just me? I couldn't access the forum for about three hours just now. Some kind of boards error message kept appearing, citing MySQL error
    board was down.. good place to go is the FSU face book.. we actually continued chatting on other peoples facebook..LOL..
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Board was down for 30-40 minutes tops, not three hours.

Apologies
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    Oh thank you for the responses! I must have felt that long since I was really agitated not to get logged on FSU I love you FSU!!!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast