Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I like the 'back to top' button, and the way it rolls to the top of the page is fun.

Administrator
    vCash
    I've come up with a genius solution. By default, the Back to Top button will be disabled (Sorry for everyone who likes it). Now, to re-enable it, go to 'General Settings' in your UserCP or follow this link. Scroll down to 'Thread Display Options' and there's a shiny new option allowing you to enable or disable the Back to Top button.

http://i.imgur.com/xd9W4.png
    Aakif Nazir

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Never mind.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Server Guy View Post
    I've come up with a genius solution. By default, the Back to Top button will be disabled (Sorry for everyone who likes it). Now, to re-enable it, go to 'General Settings' in your UserCP or follow this link. Scroll down to 'Thread Display Options' and there's a shiny new option allowing you to enable or disable the Back to Top button.

http://i.imgur.com/xd9W4.png

vCash

vCash
    If I go on the "Settings" button on the top right, it brings me to the general FSU start page and not to the subscribed threads. This is only since yesterday - did something get changed?

vCash
    Glad Back to Top is gone - just extra clutter.

Question: Am I suppose to see my rep "star" in my postings? I only see the triangle.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JAF View Post
    Question: Am I suppose to see my rep "star" in my postings? I only see the triangle.
    I don't think so. You should only see it on posts you can rep and since you can't rep your own it's not visible.
    3539 and counting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    I don't think so. You should only see it on posts you can rep and since you can't rep your own it's not visible.
    Thanks milanessa.
    On the old form I saw the rep thingy.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Thanks milanessa.
    On the old form I saw the rep thingy.
    Yeah, I did too. I think that change is just a tweak to clean up the board - no need to see what you can't use.
    3539 and counting.

vCash
    Did you modify anything ? I wanted to "debug" my "line-height:" problem in order to provide a documented feedback, but... it doesn't show anymore !

Anyway, that's great and really more enjoyable

Administrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    If I go on the "Settings" button on the top right, it brings me to the general FSU start page and not to the subscribed threads. This is only since yesterday - did something get changed?
    See this - https://tmpdmp.com/i/a6b8bb5a87e10131/48d1948fcb8483ae

Glad Back to Top is gone - just extra clutter.

No, you're not mean't to. Might just be a cache issue, really nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Mars View Post
    Did you modify anything ? I wanted to "debug" my "line-height:" problem in order to provide a documented feedback, but... it doesn't show anymore !

Anyway, that's great and really more enjoyable
    Haven't changed much except site optimization and the Back to Top button. Might've just been an issue with your cache and the way the browser handled it.
    Aakif Nazir

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Something happened that was either a glitch... or a glitch...

I got a notification of a rep comment but could not see any new rep comment. So was it from someone on my ignore list or just a glitch?
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    deleted

vCash
    Question. I'm not a subscriber, but I used to be able to see what posts of mine had received reputation or comments. I can't find that function anymore; is it still around? If so, where? Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    Question. I'm not a subscriber, but I used to be able to see what posts of mine had received reputation or comments. I can't find that function anymore; is it still around? If so, where? Thanks.
    It used to be under "Settings" (in the upper right corner) but that does not work for me any more. At least not under Firefox. Only under Internet Explorer. With Firefox I always get this page: http://www.fsuniverse.net/ when I click on settings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Server Guy View Post
    ... Haven't changed much except site optimization and the Back to Top button. Might've just been an issue with your cache and the way the browser handled it.
    Yep ! That's probably what happened, as I cleaned the cache before shutting down my computer the evenig before trying to check what the problem was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    (Android + Opera Mini browser)
    And I wish there is some kind of break / divider between the body and signature, can't recall how it used to be handled but lack of division was not a problem before.
    The way signatures are displayed on my Android phone is very distracting. They are of the same font size and there is no break separating them from the body text. Is there anyway to make signatures smaller or have some division before them? Thank you!! Everything else works great now.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    The way signatures are displayed on my Android phone is very distracting. They are of the same font size and there is no break separating them from the body text. Is there anyway to make signatures smaller or have some division before them? Thank you!! Everything else works great now.
    I get confused with this sometimes too. I keep thinking the poster has posted, hit return 5 or 6 times and typed something else.

vCash
    There used to be an arrow on the right after the thread title & before the no of replies which would take you to your last post. I can't find it anymore. Some of the "envelope" icons on the left have an arrow on them but nothing happens when I click on it.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast