Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    I also like the "new default" view better. I also like that my favorites link goes straight to the main forums page. Thanks for the updates.

Suggestion

Now all I need is a link button at the bottom of the page that goes straight back to the category thread page rather than having to navigate the "Quick Navigation" links. They are not convenient to the way I search the boards and one of the main reasons I come to FSU more often than Goldenskate.

vCash
    Thanks for all the hard work, this must have been a huge project behind the scenes... at first the new style felt confusingly similar to Golden Skate, but I see that the colors scheme was changed while I was offline and the logo is back - it looks great now!

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post

Suggestion

Now all I need is a link button at the bottom of the page that goes straight back to the category thread page rather than having to navigate the "Quick Navigation" links. They are not convenient to the way I search the boards and one of the main reasons I come to FSU more often than Goldenskate.
    I have already flagged this with Server Guy Thanks for mentioning it again.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456