Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

vCash
    I appreciate all your work on the board very much, SHARPIE.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    I saw the subject "BEAR WITH US" and thought my dog was here!

Everything is working well for me! Thanks for everything Sharpie!
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. The "default mobile style" uses plain WAP layout and I suppose it does not come with full features. (could be wrong, but WAP is not my cup of tea anyways)
    Is there a separate thread for bug reports? I am stuck with mobile style on my phone, as the "full site" link (...styleid=25) is currently broken. Thank you again for your hard work!

vCash
    It looks great and easier too!Thanks a lot for all the hard work SHARPIE!

vCash
    Glad that FSU is back!
    Among the ranks of those who are squinting. I will try working with my monitor settings to see if I can improve things for my aging eyes.

Just now tried the default mobile style -- and it was much worse! Blindingly white. That will teach me to try something new when I don't know what I'm getting into.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Hate it but since no one asked me I'll live with it.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Just now tried the default mobile style -- and it was much worse! Blindingly white. That will teach me to try something new when I don't know what I'm getting into.
    Were you able to get back to the original style?

vCash
    The mobile style looks good on my Blackberry -- much easier to read on my phone than the regular style. It's a nice option to have. I agree, though, that it's too white for viewing on a regular screen. The regular style is rather bright too. I do appreciate the clean layout.
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I switched my PC to the mobile style, and the only way I was able to go back was to hit my browser back arrow until I saw the original style, then clicked on that arrow again and chose the original one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Thank you for all your efforts and hardworks! This is unbelievably huge site so it must be extremely difficult.

Just to clarify, are we keeping this new style or due to go back to blue, homey style? I certainly.hope we go back since the old style was telling "This is FSU, baby!"
    Agreed on both.

This looks too much like Goldenskate though. I stopped going there partly because of the looks. Any chance we could get our old fsu colors back? The old site was more recognizable, and had its own identity. I can get used to the functionality here, but would love to have the old 'look' back. Actually when I say 'look' I don't just mean it in the superficial way; the old board was easier on my eyes, and I do have good eye sight (no glasses needed).

vCash
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the mobile view and click on "Full Site" you get the vB4 Default Style back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the mobile view and click on "Full Site" you get the vB4 Default Style back.
    Yes, by finally figuring out to do what Really said above.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

Quadless
    vCash
    I feel as though I've been abducted by aliens.

Apologies if this question has already been asked and answered, but what do the different colors on the envelopes next to each thread mean? It looks like grey means inactive, but there's also pink and blue (on my screen anyway).
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Blue means new posts, grey means you've read it (or marked it as read). I'm guessing the pink ones are 'popular' threads with more than a minimum number of posts.

vCash
    Thanks! Very strangely the "full site" link works on PC but not on my phone (Android + Opera Mini). Got "404 not found" error. I am hesitant to clear cache and wanted to ask if the link works for others.

vCash
    Hate this change. It looks too much like the other skating forums now. I always liked FSU's unique style. I do appreciate that you are trying to make things faster tho, so thanks, Sharpie. I guess we'll all get use to the change in time .....

vCash
    I changed my Default Style from vB4 to vB3 and I think I much prefer the colours and icons. Anyone else tried changing the Default Style. Hmm ... just noticed a little yellow box show up on the RHS saying "auto saving". Hmmm, another little trinket
    Crazy about sports!

Quadless
    vCash
    Blue means new posts, grey means you've read it (or marked it as read). I'm guessing the pink ones are 'popular' threads with more than a minimum number of posts.
    Thanks!

Re phones, I'm on my iPhone right now and the new interface rocks. It's much easier to use, and quicker too.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I changed my Default Style from vB4 to vB3 and I think I much prefer the colours and icons. Anyone else tried changing the Default Style.
    I though vB3 was what we were on. This is much easier on the eyes. Thank you!

YEAH!
    vCash
    I prefer vb3 also. There is much more of a contrast between threads with new posts in them and threads without.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast