Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

vCash
    Could someone check these to see if there is information about streamed coverage?

http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/patinage/
    http://www.radio-canada.ca/widgets/m...anet/6254721##

vCash
    HW - you are DA BOMB with your TVTeka instructions!!!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!
    Charlie has taught me so much about positivity and your outlook on life, and that it’s your choice in the way you see the world and the way you react to situations. ~Sharna Burgess

vCash
    Huzzah! I'm using TVteka for the first time and it is working great! Thanks for the great instructions everyone!

vCash
    what channel are ladies on tv teka right now? i'm on Спорт 2 and i've got soccer

edit: oop nm, figured it out!

vCash
    Wait, which channel is it on TV Teka? I can't figure it out

Edit: JK. Figured it out

vCash
    I can't figure it out. All I get is news . When I click Cnopt2 I get a screen with 3 rectangles, and when I click on the left I just get news. What am I doing wrong?

vCash
    Does this help? From the Skate Canada forum in Kiss and Cry:
    Quote Originally Posted by Braulio View Post
    Click on LIVE (yellow icon at the right of the tv screen) and it will appear the skating I am watching it
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    I don't see a yellow button, just a yellow warning symbol at the bottom of the screen to warn me about the time-zone difference, but clicking on the link on the schedule worked.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Look to the right of the TV screen for the schedule. If you click the link next to "22:05," you'll get a replay of the Ladies SP. If you click the link next to "24:35," you'll get the Pairs SP live (currently the end of the Group 1 warmup).
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Title-less
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Look to the right of the TV screen for the schedule. If you click the link next to "22:05," you'll get a replay of the Ladies SP. If you click the link next to "24:35," you'll get the Pairs SP live (currently the end of the Group 1 warmup).
    How did you get to the right channel? I didn't see Cnopt2, only Cnopt. When I clicked on Cnopt I didn't see 22:05 anywhere. (In fact I didn't see that time on any channel)

eta;Never mind. I figured it out

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    Posted in the Skate Canada TV/Streams thread. I've haven't tested it yet...

Just finished watchting Cnopt 2 (TVTeka) replays of Skate Canada Ladies SP and Pairs SP. Besides the buffering sometimes preventing me from seeing a jump/throw it was great and I really liked that I could watch the archived streams right away when I got home from work instead of waiting hours for them to be posted (a la icenetwork.com).

On TVTeka, to watch what is live, you need to click on the grey oval button that says Прямой эфир. It's to the upper right of the video stream

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    FYI for Skate Canada SD:
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlini View Post

vCash
    hey guys
    Where do I need to click once I have registered on TV teka and I have clicked on the confirmation link I received in my email? I just want the 3 days trial and I don't know where to get it! Thanks !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    hey guys
    Where do I need to click once I have registered on TV teka and I have clicked on the confirmation link I received in my email? I just want the 3 days trial and I don't know where to get it! Thanks !
    I'm not sure how to do the 3 day trial but I believe that you have to apply for it a day in advance. So if you did that today you wouldn't be able to watch until tomorrow.

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    Some live streams if you are looking for them...Haven't tried them myself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by taz'smum View Post
    This is another live stream, but with Japanese commentators
    http://atdhe.so/watch.php?id=468531
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    British Eurosport link is working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by npavel View Post
    you should try to find Eurosport,
    this one works for me
    http://tvali.eu/gadget.php?channel=913
    Quote Originally Posted by npavel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by operagirl View Post
    Last edited by HisWeirness; 10-27-2012 at 09:50 PM.

vCash
    while your mileage may very, i feel I must share that TVTeka has not been the best stream for me and hardly worth the $12. It buffers constantly for me. I have high-speed internet and have no other issues with other streaming video, including Ice Network. Just something to consider.
    According to Charlie Brown, there are three things you can't help but stare at: a babbling brook, a crackling fire and a Zamboni clearing the ice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieElena View Post
    while your mileage may very, i feel I must share that TVTeka has not been the best stream for me and hardly worth the $12. It buffers constantly for me. I have high-speed internet and have no other issues with other streaming video, including Ice Network. Just something to consider.
    Totally agree, WEBtv is far superior for Russian channels, it doesnt buffer and all the progs are archived automatically.

vCash
    Something I discovered during Skate Canada is that Universal Sports posted videos on Youtube just a few hours after the skaters skated. So I watched lots of good quality videos pretty much the same day. I just searched on Youtube "2012 Skate Canada Universal Sports." Not exactly live streaming, but not too bad considering that I'd have to wait seven days for the IceNetwork coverage and the other feeds were of bad quality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLIVER View Post
    Totally agree, WEBtv is far superior for Russian channels, it doesnt buffer and all the progs are archived automatically.
    What is this WEBtv thing?

vCash
    A word warning: my credit card data has been stolen after paying TV Teka online 2 weeks ago... Within one week after using their website, someone attempted twice to pay goods using my credit card for thousands of Euros...

vCash
    Any viewing information for Cup of China?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast