Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post
    If you listen to the NBC video he mentions hip. Take your pick...
    You asked why everyone keeps mentioning "ACL": it's because it's out of the horse's mouth; no one here pulled it out of the air. If he contradicts himself, that's his issue.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maofan7 View Post
    Here is a new article on Johnny. Reads:-
    I think this article is pretty fair. It is clear that Johnny has put the work in to make this a legitimate comeback, but some unexpected setbacks (physical AND mental is my guess) have hindered his progress. I don't think he's going to worlds this year, but it is my sincere hope that he uses this downtime to get some transitions going in both programs and makes them both look like winners come nationals. Even more sass in the sp and more passion in the lp, please! He's totally capable of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Butz View Post
    I think this article is pretty fair. It is clear that Johnny has put the work in to make this a legitimate comeback, but some unexpected setbacks (physical AND mental is my guess) have hindered his progress. I don't think he's going to worlds this year, but it is my sincere hope that he uses this downtime to get some transitions going in both programs and makes them both look like winners come nationals. Even more sass in the sp and more passion in the lp, please! He's totally capable of that.

and hopefully some better music for next season.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567